• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'm sure if this was the other forum with this conversation re women's football,the old "I only watch for the shirt swapping at the end" would have been said by now

Just the one game moved in March by Sky Sports.

Sun March 15: West Ham vs Wolves (2pm)

I'm sure if this was the other forum with this conversation re women's football,the old "I only watch for the shirt swapping at the end" would have been said by now

I am considering taking a sign asking for a shirt at the end like the kids do :)

Amazon only had the two rounds of matches in December.
But I expect they will be back in again in future seasons, it seemed to go well.

Amazon only had the two rounds of matches in December.
But I expect they will be back in again in future seasons, it seemed to go well.

Thanks

Apparently BT have only issued fixtures up to 31st Jan so far.

Even now, Pulis will send Traoré a message if he feels he has played well, or if he has noticed something he might have done differently.

Fuck right off with that shit you baseballcaposaurus.

"See that dribble and shot you did, Adama? What you should've done is lifted it 50 yards over midfield in the general direction of your number nine."

There was a guy receiving CPR in the concourse of the southbank during the 1st half last night. Defibrillator and everything. Really didn't look great. Does anybody know anything about it or whether he turned out OK. As i say.... it really didn't look good at all.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

It's not too much to ask to not objectify women is it??

The problem with the female game is there is very little fan base, the official site doesn't even publish attendances for the womens game, unless you get Wembley offering deals to get bums on seats, who is really interested ?

Pretty sure some of the that, there London teams get big crowds dont they?
Might have heard wrong but our team had both goalies injured before a recent match!

Nuno's birthday today. Adama's birthday as well. Should be a national holiday.

Back