• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

You appear to be offended by part of my post that, perhaps I worded badly.

For clarity; I wasn't saying all ST holders have "nothing better to do with their weekends". I meant people's circumstances are different. Maybe you don't have young kids. Maybe you don't work weekends. Maybe you live close to the ground so it's simple to take a couple of hours out of a Saturday afternoon etc etc. No offence intended.

Certainly not "passive aggressive" - you know me better than that, ffs :icon_lol:

I thought I did, I certainly didn't think you'd have some vague dig at me for no reason in a terrible attempt to back up your initial badly made point.

Anyway your non-apology is accepted.

I thought I did, I certainly didn't think you'd have some vague dig at me for no reason in a terrible attempt to back up your initial badly made point.

Anyway your non-apology is accepted.

Already said it was badly worded and not meant as a dig. Also re-explained what I meant.

Are you ignoring the rest of my post then? Or do my own personal circumstances not matter?

So we've established the following:

People who don't want to move to an out of town stadium think pre-game in the western is more important than winning the champions league.

People who don't have season tickets aren't proper fans and/or are lazy and/or are fickle peniii

People that do have season tickets hate their families and/or have no life.

That about cover it?

Already said it was badly worded and not meant as a dig. Also re-explained what I meant.

Are you ignoring the rest of my post then? Or do my own personal circumstances not matter?

It's irrelevant really, Wolverhampton Wanderers doesn't revolve around you. And I said I accepted your non-apology.

It isn't hard to get tickets, it really isn't. It might be hard to get them in a situation that exactly fits your needs, but then I'm trying to find a Dannii Minogue lookalike to go out with and that's quite hard too.

It's irrelevant really, Wolverhampton Wanderers doesn't revolve around you. And I said I accepted your non-apology.

It isn't hard to get tickets, it really isn't. It might be hard to get them in a situation that exactly fits your needs, but then I'm trying to find a Dannii Minogue lookalike to go out with and that's quite hard too.
Never said it did, but I can't speak on behalf of other people and their own personal circumstances, can I?

If you met the real Dannii Minogue I'm sure she'd be all over you xx

People who don't want to move to an out of town stadium think pre-game in the western is more important than winning the champions league.

People who don't have season tickets aren't proper fans and/or are lazy and/or are fickle peniii

That about cover it?

:icon_lol:

That about cover it?

1) That pub is long since dead, the ground means nothing in that context anyway

2) No but if you value support on the basis of how well the team is doing, what conclusion would you like

3) Probably, we have nothing better to do apparently

3) Probably, we have nothing better to do apparently

here we go... I look forward to this one being rolled out daily for the next few years, even though I have since admitted it was badly worded and explained what I meant.

Great stuff.

Maybe don't say it in the first place rather than acting the victim. Just a thought.

I won't mention it again.

That supposed to be a dig? This forum is a fucking joke. Naff off.

I was already going to every game, buying 2 tickets and offering the other out (or kindly asking my partner to go) just so I could go and not be a larry.

Ouh someone's taken it a little seriously...…...guilty conscious?

That supposed to be a dig? This forum is a fucking joke. Naff off.

I was already going to every game, buying 2 tickets and offering the other out (or kindly asking my partner to go) just so I could go and not be a larry.

Not sure this is true btw. Seem to remember you buying a half season ticket for the Championship and expressly saying that you weren't going to the games.

Don't lie on the Internet.

On a side note, i used to go to the match with 8 ST holders.
Not one of those go anymore, they still watch the dodgy streams & talk rabidly about the Wolves but dont have any intention of going.

I do wonder how many of this type has been lost along the way.

For what it’s worth I’ve got such incredibly poor value out of my season ticket this year. Working and living in London makes weekday games immensely difficult, and having recently got married I get the point about life sometimes having to take precedence over going to Molineux.

That said, I absolutely will not give up season ticket given current circumstances. I just accept the financial hit and the colleague of my dad who he tends to take when I can’t go gets a very cushy free ride over the course of the season. Good luck to him.

Not sure this is true btw. Seem to remember you buying a half season ticket for the Championship and expressly saying that you weren't going to the games.

Don't lie on the Internet.

Not sure what you're trying to say

If you mean that we bought a half STH and then didn't go to any games just so we had dibbed one for the next season then that's false. I certainly don't go to every game now, I'm not tonight for example

Don't get what your issue is calling me a liar but thanks a lot for that dude...

You were saying you bought tickets for every game with you and your partner but then when you got a ST you don't go to a lot of the games?

What you do with your money and your ticket is your business mate. I just wouldn't lie if I were you.

Hang on your point was about me buying a half season ticket and then not going so now what're you on about?

Perfectly happy to admit I'm not bothered about going to every game now. I go when I want and when I don't usually a family member or friend will use it

Now I really don't get what you're trying to say

You openly said that you bought a half season ticket to secure a season ticket for the PL. Ergo, success is directly related to whether you watch Wolves or not.

I mean it's fine, but it's good to know.

You openly said that you bought a half season ticket to secure a season ticket for the PL. Ergo, success is directly related to whether you watch Wolves or not.

I mean it's fine, but it's good to know.

You didn't say that. You made out that I'd bought a half STH then not even gone to the games. Which isn't true

You kind of followed on from the other guys comment but then twisted it round and called me a liar

You having a rough patch or what

Back