• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Are the old blog posts that were posted on here before still accessible anywhere?

They are shitehouses of the highest order. They make Murdoch look like Bill Gates.

Invoice factoring is usually at about 5% rate, so they are creaming off a little bit extra.

They are shitehouses though. Miss a payment and expect a visit from the baby-eating Bishop of Bath and Wells shouting "bend over - it's poker time"

Giles unused on the bench again tonight. Seems weird he didn't go back to Salop.

He's not going to play for Coventry in his correct position. Weird move.

Paging LemonJelly - Michael Kightly on the next episode of Old Gold Club!

https://twitter.com/Wolves/status/1225053964804055042

I listened to that over the weekend and it kind of brought back all my old Kightly love.

I adored him when he played for us and was pretty pissed off with the way he left. Listening to the podcast though you can tell how much he loves the club and the fans and, after all the injuries, I can sort of sympathise with him wanting to take that chance to stay in the Premier League. I still think he should have stayed (and you can tell he wishes he hadn't left) but I don't have any animosity towards him anymore.

I followed it up by listening to the Roger Johnson one. It is a pretty honest interview and fair play to him for doing it. I actually ended up feeling sorry for him a bit. He admits he made mistakes and it's not like he deliberately went out to play badly or anything. Plus, he never asked to leave or refused to play (unlike others who have played for us) no matter how badly it was going for him. He still speaks highly of the club and the fans too.

Maybe I should listen to the Karl Henry one next to see if I can get past him being a Brexit loving Tory prick!

Bright, and Jordan Graham.

Brights always on the piss
Jordan has a stinking attitude

I think Graham is one of those, if he is happy he is fine but not going his way a bit of a stroppy twat. Clearly not going to be happy at Wolves as he had zero chance of playing (although why we took up the extra year I don't know) and he had a move to Bulgaria break down because of a dodgy fax machine. So I get why his attitude won't be the best.

On Bright - My new neighbour talked about him when he knew I was a wolves fan last summer. Mr Neighbour used to run a Nighclub in Brum and Bright was always in there, espeically before a match day and wouldn't leavve until around 2am. So again, no shocks.

Man City banned from the Champs League for 2 years...as it stands 5th might get CL next year...

Jose can’t believe his luck right now.

We are absolutely in the race for it now though. A win tonight would be fantastic

Well, I've just had a chat with Raul and his missus in Pets At Home, Wolves. Whilst Raul was polite in a "don't upset the big, bald fucker" kind of way, his missus was an absolute delight, and was quite animated in her thoughts about the match last night.

Back