• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Top work from Wolves last night.

Did my tickets as the Print off. I presume the 1st one of the 3 worked fine for LJ when he used it v Braga but my ticket last night was blocked.. So 15 mins of fucking around to get a replacement and a lot of other people with the same issue ( and a few who had uploaded to their smartcard and they wouldn't work).

No reason given why it was blocked.

Given 2000 tickets for Braga away, Very much doubt they will last to my points level of 1060 so probably need to make the decision whether to go in the home end or not.

Given 2000 tickets for Braga away, Very much doubt they will last to my points level of 1060 so probably need to make the decision whether to go in the home end or not.

Go for it... Plenty of us in the home end!

Did my tickets as the Print off. I presume the 1st one of the 3 worked fine for LJ when he used it v Braga but my ticket last night was blocked.. So 15 mins of fucking around to get a replacement and a lot of other people with the same issue ( and a few who had uploaded to their smartcard and they wouldn't work).

Gone to pot since we binned Laurie!

So I emailed the club, more to check that the Besiktas ticket will be ok and I get a reply telling me I chose the Print at Home option and I should have printed the ticket off....Cheers for telling me to do exactly what I did. Morons

Worked fine at Braga mate.
Now got me panicking as I'm using darlo's ticket for the besiktas game in december!

Worked fine at Braga mate.
Now got me panicking as I'm using darlo's ticket for the besiktas game in december!

If it does fail they don't check who you are anyway as that many having problems and only 4 staff dealing with them, they simply print you off a new tickets

I'd hope whatever it is gets resolved before then. It's 5-6 weeks away!

Happened a lot this season on Euro games. So whatever it is that makes the system block tickets at random isnt being fixed quick

Maybe just in certain stands then as didn't see any problems from anyone getting into the Billy Wright

Never had a problem with my smartcard (or my boys). Being a technofobe, I always expect it to play up but it hasn't so far....nearly always in the SB

I liked this tweet from Spiers.

Wolves 18/19
12 games
16 points

Wolves 19/20
12 games
16 points

We were 11th last season, 8th this. And we lost our next two games. Hopefully not the same this time around.

We've got a real chance to push on in the run up until Christmas now with a favourable set of fixtures.

I'd have snapped your hand off for 9/12 in the Europa and 8th in the league at this point of the season. The current top four look very good, but it is completely wide open beyond that.

I'm putting 2 and 2 together and maybe making 5 but I think Scoredraw will be making our retro stuff soon. Scoredraw announced that they will be stocking Wolves stuff soon, and speaking to one of the clubshop staff yesterday they said there in talks with a new supplier....

That would be good. I’m in a real bind in that I have been wearing my Staw top since the championship winning season. Don’t want to stop wearing it, but the quality is so shit it’s hanging on by a, literal, thread.

Laurie Dalrymple is the new Chief exec of harlequins - I guess his leaving was just garden leave then...

Back