• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Fosun are a business, not a philanthropic organisation. They will be very aware of their investment and return

Story pops up on Facebook about Fosun via the E&S........christ alive. Ranges from Fosun want out, explains why we spent nothing in the summer, they are now bored, no longer interested in us. We live in a time when deciding what a headline means and ignoring the story is the way forward.

Probably fair enough in some of those cases, but givemesport seem to have some odd ways of getting their statistical measures as I remember. The Saiss measurement is nonsensical.

Saiss rating affected by a small sample size. Conceded 5, got sent off and went off injured in 3 of the games he’s played CB. Neves and Dendoncker been poor generally this year and Cutrone hasn’t got going.

Coady affected by the system where he hasn’t got us going offensively this year as Neves been holding his hand. Then he’s made some mistakes defensively being beaten 1 v 1 but also in this system he rarely gets in “duals” where it can boost his rating.

Bolys had surgery, went well, but no timeframe put on his return according to the OS.

Not sure ifnit's been mentioned but Boly had an Op today screws and a plate in his ankle.
He will be in a boot for 6 weeks

Yeah, I think it’s been mentioned before.

Fosun have spent £11m and its not on Wolves...the bastards

They now own the brand name Thomas Cook

As long as they don't come near my tax disc holder manufacturing company, I don't care !

Fosun have spent £11 milion on buying the Thomas Cook trademarks,website,and rights to use it worldwide,looks as though it'll be used mainly in China as a outward guide tour holiday company for the chinese only

Wonder when the ticket info for Braga will be up.

Game is in just over 3 weeks, By the time the info comes out and they go on sale to AST and people with the high points - it wont leave much time. I reckon it could go either way for me in terms of having enough points so don't know whether to book a flight and probably wont until there are less than 2 weeks left before the match.

There's hundreds of Wolves in the home end. You can get a ticket on the Braga website...

There's a lad called Graham on the bench for the u21s tonight. It couldn't be.....could it?

Haven't seen anything about anybody else called Graham at any published age group, so I suspect it is Jordan.

Looks like it is Jordan Not in Bulgaria Graham

Lost 1-0. Last minute goal.

We hit the post 4 times. We will only progress if Carlisle fail to beat Morecambe in the final group game

Back