• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'm quite envious of the Steve Bull stand having Staropramen. I like that beer rather large amounts.

If I'm hungry, I'll stick to an after match carpet burger.

Cheaper than the London!

Who was it that had that rank triple cheese burger before the Watford match in the London? I think it was WhiteWolf. Cheese burger with manky mac and cheese topping.

Who was it that had that rank triple cheese burger before the Watford match in the London? I think it was WhiteWolf. Cheese burger with manky mac and cheese topping.

Yes it was me. Wotsits with it as well... :icon_lol:

Free gift for us in the BW lower on sat.

In your face losers.

Last edited:
Nah. It’s just factoring. Plus in a business manageable debt on the balance sheet is actually a good thing for accounting purposes.

It’s strange.

They seem pretty reluctant to spend money at the moment, which is fine. But then to loan money externally With interest is bizarre if you have money.

It’s strange.

They seem pretty reluctant to spend money at the moment, which is fine. But then to loan money externally With interest is bizarre if you have money.

They can't just throw money at it due to FFP and so does this get around that? ie, it's money the club have loaned rather than the owners have injected and so can spend a bit more?

It looks 'off' from an accounting perspective if Fosun just throw money into the club where and when needed. This is a non-story that's going to cause unrest amongst the fans.

"Wim broke already"

"Thomas Cook nicked our money, Rego"

I agree with that. It's just a way of managing cash flow. Though I think it does point to Fosun not having lots of surplus cash floating around at the moment. Otherwise they could have provided an interest free loan.

However, Fosun not having spare cash isn't the same as skint, I'd just assume its tied up in tangible assets.

Doesn't this give us extra headroom from an FFP perspective?

The club is self financing operating costs rather than relying on fosun. Therefore, Fosun would theoretically be able to invest more into 'progress' rather than BAU

Back