• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Finally, Hayward said on Gibbs-White: “Morgan has withdrawn from international duty with England under-21s due to due realising the England coach is a fooking dinosaur so he prefers to spend his week binge watching shit on Netflix”

Only one to be concerned about is Saiss. Neto and MGW essentially have Giggsinternationalitus

Cameron John is back with us to recover from an ankle injury. Niall Ennis is expected to be back in the Doncaster team on Saturday

Thanks for the Athletic piece Kenny, much appreciated.
Really interesting read that.

Mikey Burrows on twitter is asking about Wolves best captains and people are seriously rating Ince above Coady.

So the procedure Doc had was to remove a bit of skin cancer from his lip.

I thought at the time it might be something like that.

Anyone know anyone going the fans parliament meeting tomorrow? I have a very specific and niggly matchday moan which I want to be passed on.

Didn’t even know there was one scheduled. We don’t have a rep any more. Looking on the mix they normally have a thread from their reps about upcoming meetings so that people can submit questions and there is no sign of that thread. Are you sure it is definitely on?

Anyone know anyone going the fans parliament meeting tomorrow? I have a very specific and niggly matchday moan which I want to be passed on.
No, we can't have the liquidator back.

Didn’t even know there was one scheduled. We don’t have a rep any more. Looking on the mix they normally have a thread from their reps about upcoming meetings so that people can submit questions and there is no sign of that thread. Are you sure it is definitely on?
Saw it mentioned on twitter, so yes I think there is one.
No, we can't have the liquidator back.
Fuck.

from deutsch's twitter on 1/10/19:
There is @FansParliament meeting on 16/10 and catering is on the agenda. I know from earlier chats that people have issues they want to raise. So put them on this thread so my mate @Mushkek can take them along. I'll get them all together in a single document if needed. #wwfc

I am @Mushkek on Twitter and I am attending tonight, however they ask that all questions are submitted a week in advance, so it is getting more difficult to interject with questions on the night. But fire away and i will give it a go - chances are if it is related to matchday it may have been picked up by someone else anyway.

I am @Mushkek on Twitter and I am attending tonight, however they ask that all questions are submitted a week in advance, so it is getting more difficult to interject with questions on the night. But fire away and i will give it a go - chances are if it is related to matchday it may have been picked up by someone else anyway.
Great! (Thanks LJ too).

Randomly (and it is randomly) they are are insisting that the tops are removed and retained from any pop bottles sold in the ground (this is in the BW lower).

I get this happens at some other grounds in the more excitable parts of the stadium - but until we had the new caterers this season it has never happened in the family section at Wolves. I have two 10 year olds and it's a flipping nightmare making sure they don't spill 500ml of pop over people nearby. It would be great if we could just keep the tops.

Are there any water refill stations in the ground at the moment?

Great! (Thanks LJ too).

Randomly (and it is randomly) they are are insisting that the tops are removed and retained from any pop bottles sold in the ground (this is in the BW lower).

I get this happens at some other grounds in the more excitable parts of the stadium - but until we had the new caterers this season it has never happened in the family section at Wolves. I have two 10 year olds and it's a flipping nightmare making sure they don't spill 500ml of pop over people nearby. It would be great if we could just keep the tops.

That's crazy, can't believe that's happening now at matches.

Annoyed the hell out of me when clubs and gig venues all started doing it about a decade ago. I know why of course - you want people to have to buy drinks, but people on drugs dancing to music might only buy one water all night and then refill it from the toilet tap, so if you take away the tops a) they'll spill it more easily, so then buy more, and b) they'll drink faster to avoid spills, so they then need new drinks faster. But at a football match? Ridiculous. Can't imagine there are many hardcore UK ravers up in the South Bank pranging on pills.

Back