• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

View attachment 2564

One of my customers took his son to Mexico-Argentina. Before the game they visited the Mexico team hotel where the son got a photo with Raul. He also got me an autograph. My question - why would Wolves use a team photo from the KJ era?

Looks like your customer has thrown the photos together from a Google search or something. Wolves definitely wouldnt be using that photo in any official capacity.

Edit: Ninja'd by Kenny

It looked too official to me, but I'll have to ask him.
That is 100% not something the club have put together. The players have photos they use rather than a printed sheet. If they did have a sheet it would have a letterhead. My guess is someone from the Mexican team staff has put it together knowing some Wolves fans will be in town.

The proposal for the summer transfer window is that transfers between English clubs still need to be completed before the season but that’s transfers with non English clubs can continue to a different date. Sounds far more sensible to me.

I never look at things like instructions or dates or anything. Many Thanks.

Wolves are chucking out the kits this season!

500 Adult kits for the 130th Anniversary of Wolves playing at Molineux. The Players will be wearing them tomorrow

4t-EtBcf

£65
https://shop.wolves.co.uk/replica/h...&utm_medium=webstory&utm_campaign=wolvesmedia

Bugger all new apart from a cheapo made transfer.
425662bfa01ca60765f20c0a0d8ee4d1.jpg

No doubt they will sell out though. Not for me as its on the home kit

That is 100% not something the club have put together. The players have photos they use rather than a printed sheet. If they did have a sheet it would have a letterhead. My guess is someone from the Mexican team staff has put it together knowing some Wolves fans will be in town.

It seems that parts of the Wolves website can be accessed in Spanish. The customer did that and found a few photos that he put together himself.

I'm really chuffed that he did that for me.

Dont Wolves release that half of Wolverhampton are fat and there just going up to XL.

And the entire forum has made a living off taking the piss out of me... even I can’t fit in one of them these days! :icon_lol:
Wait, we get paid to take the piss???

Wait, we get paid to take the piss???

Well if you are doing the piss taking whilst at work yes. When you do it outside of working hours it just dedication to the cause and should be applauded

Back