• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

And the entire forum has made a living off taking the piss out of me... even I can’t fit in one of them these days! :icon_lol:

Yes, but he means as a shirt not a sleeping bag.

And the entire forum has made a living off taking the piss out of me... even I can’t fit in one of them these days! :icon_lol:
I wouldn't be able to fit into one these days but I did used to get the kids shirts when I was 18/19. They fitted me and were cheaper!

I'd be an XS if I bought this season's. Its more the fact that I'm a skinny fucker rather being a short arse (although having met you, we are about the same height!)

Got to shake Boly's hand today, nice guy and very friendly.

Did you think this is how jinky must feel with normal people?

Well we get paid to take the piss apparently,and I could do with a few extra quid,where do I claim it,and how longs the queue?
Sorry jinky,if someone's sets up a gag,you have to do the punchline

Nah, I'm a little taller I think. I might have a kilo or two more than him too..

Makes a huge amount of sense. That investment is straight cash into the FFP coffers.

Just sell the Groundsman shed at Molineux to Fosun for £100m. Job done.

Downside is Middlesbrough might sue us or something but worth the risk

What an odd article. Not a single quote about new investment and in fact a quote about keeping Wolves in the Fosun group forever.

BBC sources say Fosun remain committed to the club and, as yet, no talks about fresh investment - which would come from outside China - have taken place.

Speaking recently, Wolves chairman Jeff Shi underlined the importance of Wolves to Fosun's chairman Guo Guangchang: "I asked Guo 'if Wolves win everything in the world, will you sell at a good price?'. He said 'no, I will keep Wolves in Fosun forever'.

Is it me or does this look totally made up?

E&S ran with it at the weekend and the BBC nicked it from there.

What an odd article. Not a single quote about new investment and in fact a quote about keeping Wolves in the Fosun group forever.

Is it me or does this look totally made up?
Edwards ran it on Saturday

Edwards ran it on Saturday

It still made no sense from Edwards as all he and other sites used the 'reported elsewhere'. Found a link to the Daily Heil and they have a reported tender document raising investment on a value of £350m. Interesting if true, much like City did with the Chinese recently.

That stuff has been run on Onefootball twice already since summer so Edwards has just stolen it from there

Edward nicked it from the Birmingham mail.

Some good news from Percy:

Wolves are in advanced talks with João Moutinho over a new contract. Moutinho is the current player of the season and expected to sign later this month. Big lift for Wolves after a difficult start to the season #wwfc https://t.co/pge8ylngk8 via @telefootball

Noticed the U23s are playing in the Sherpa Van on Tuesday night, so there aren't going to be loads of them playing against Reading

Plus they were looking at putting £900m in as part of the rescue package which they now won’t be doing.

Back