• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Anybody heading to the museum for £1.30 entry this weekend? I'm taking the kids on Saturday morning.

Am going the following weekend, taking my boy for his birthday on the Sunday. Gets a stadium tour in with it too I think (wife has booked it so who knows)

Would rather have seen them play the full 90 on Saturday and sat this one out.

The actual ordering is not difficult, infact as straight forward as you can get if you are choosing send me a ticket, collect or print at home. Nothing at all taxing of confusing about that. The upload to the smartcard option is just daft though as it isn't part of the selection list as its placed in a small box on the other side of the screen and has options you don't really need. When that was there for last season it was piss easy as it was included in the normal options but now it looks like someone forgot how to do it and got someone who used coding 25 years ago to add it.

I'm ordering 3 tickets and I click the upload onto card, get infuriated as the 3rd card number box is all but hidden on my phone and it doesn't accept the card numbers I struggle to put in (it appears that the 0 is not required)

Finally struggle to do it after about 10 attempts (worked out had to do near hidden box first else it disappeared from view) to find I'm being charged postage, so go back try struggle again to find yet again being charged for postage. Think sod it, I'll just pay for it, only for payment to freeze, wolves website saying order didnt complete but got email from club confirming purchase.

Will try to call tomorrow but my god its frustrating using the web page. I've also found the european fixtures elusive when ordering, seemed to have to click on several different pages before they appeared.

In short I dont know whether I have bought the tickets or not, if I have then I dont know if they are uploaded onto smart cards or they'll be sent in the post - sorted

Would love to pop into the ticket office but it's not practicable for me and we're no longer in the 1980s

i orderred by post as it wouldn't confirm the last box on the last of sixteen tickets as the 2019/20 season just the number (all others said the number then 2019/20) although i repeatedly clicked the number with 2019/20 by it.
Couldn't take the chance though as my mate would of killed me lol,
I also forwarded the email to the other three as I'm not at home to Mr Cock up.
I never really trust the booking on the site but it always seems to turn out fine.

Would rather have seen them play the full 90 on Saturday and sat this one out.

That’s why I was surprised people were celebrating them not featuring at the weekend. Small reward that Jota & Moutinho haven’t played.

Neves has skipped a few EL games so he won't be an issue and Rui as a keeper won't be a problem either. Moutinho and Jota having a couple of weeks off is good news

That’s why I was surprised people were celebrating them not featuring at the weekend. Small reward that Jota & Moutinho haven’t played.

Those are the two most in need of a rest, I reckon.

Jimenez played the fill 90 as Mexico got spanked 4-0 by Argentina.

I watched most of Mex-Arg. Mexico totally outclassed, could have been more. Raul had little service and he needed Jota. He was always looking for the right pass, whereas his teammates would just charge into a deadend. They had plenty possession but crosses rarely beat the first man. Ref had a stinker 2nd half, booked several Argies but no Mexicans and missed a blatant Mex penalty. It got a bit heated but Raul kept out of it. He ran around all game, came back into his own half to get the ball early on, but the game was lost by 1/2 time.

Watched Scotland, Belgium destroyed them without trying. Donck didn’t have much to do, recycled possession and played safe. Hopefully didn’t have to exert himself too much.

How did MGW do in the U21s?

Played ok.
Substituted after 70 minutes. Showed some good touches.
Probably should have scored but was off balance and skied the shot.
Well.impressed with all the England players they recycle the ball so well

Mexico manager says Europe-based players including Raul will not be called up for games in Oct and Nov. Hopefully clear until March.

From Football365's (not entirely serious) worst team of the season so far:

"LEFT-BACK: Jonny (Wolves)
Criteria: Key passes and tackles

A broken Jonny provides neither protection nor fun, and Wolves must be wondering whether their left wing-back’s current travails are the main source of their recent problems. Only three teammates created more chances for Nuno’s side in the Premier League last season, while eight are bettering his solitary key pass this campaign. And the 25-year-old formed a key part of the joint-best defence outside the top four in 2018/19, yet has been dribbled past as often as he has tackled an opponent (five times) in 2019/20. In his default position as a left-sided midfielder, neither statistic is particularly positive. With two successful dribbles in three games, it is downright terrible."

Our only defeat this season came in a game where Jonny didn't play. Top work 365

It's been four games FFS. Way too early for an article like that.

Tim I thinks Moutinho 'might' be able to 'win' a new deal with Wolves.

Raul.jpg

One of my customers took his son to Mexico-Argentina. Before the game they visited the Mexico team hotel where the son got a photo with Raul. He also got me an autograph. My question - why would Wolves use a team photo from the KJ era?

That just looks like something someone not associated with Wolves has thrown together from googling Wolverhampton Wanderers

Back