• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Anyone else get frustrated at the wolves ticket web page, after an incredible annoying process I just ended up paying the postal fees to upload the tickets to my card....

Yeah, it's not the most intuitive or user-friendly. I'm having to help my father-in-law every time he needs to buy Europa or Cup game tickets.

I just go to the ticket office when I am passing. Can’t make head nor tail of the website ordering.

I just go to the ticket office when I am passing. Can’t make head nor tail of the website ordering.

The actual ordering is not difficult, infact as straight forward as you can get if you are choosing send me a ticket, collect or print at home. Nothing at all taxing of confusing about that. The upload to the smartcard option is just daft though as it isn't part of the selection list as its placed in a small box on the other side of the screen and has options you don't really need. When that was there for last season it was piss easy as it was included in the normal options but now it looks like someone forgot how to do it and got someone who used coding 25 years ago to add it.

The actual ordering is not difficult, infact as straight forward as you can get if you are choosing send me a ticket, collect or print at home. Nothing at all taxing of confusing about that. The upload to the smartcard option is just daft though as it isn't part of the selection list as its placed in a small box on the other side of the screen and has options you don't really need. When that was there for last season it was piss easy as it was included in the normal options but now it looks like someone forgot how to do it and got someone who used coding 25 years ago to add it.

And then there are two drop down menus per ticket to actually specify your smart card, which seems totally unnecessary - this is where my F-I-L was getting tripped up.

Can one person even have more than one smart card?

I think one of the cards that shows up on my list is the one I was using last season. Which makes no sense.

A few issues with the ticketing this season. Such as the Europa game where they cancelled the first print at home tickets and told no one.

Anybody heading to the museum for £1.30 entry this weekend? I'm taking the kids on Saturday morning.

Mr 6/10 starting for Portugal tonight as is Rui (of course).

How many caps does Rui have now? Absolute fucking legend.

81 full caps, and been there since U16. Could easily break 100.

Hmmm - what I am looking at says he is on 81. Mind you Wiki is about as reliable as the average prime minister.

Wiki updated on 1 September it says...they played the other day :D

Look at the bottom there on Transfermarkt, 80 starts, 2 sub appearances (plus tonight makes 83)

Full 90 for Ruben and Rui. Mou and Jota stay on the bench (at this rate Diogo's not going to get capped for a while, there's a lot of attacking talent in front of him)

Ruben's played alright, probably better than he has this season, hard to really draw comparison though as Portugal have dominated the ball and he's been under very little pressure

Back