• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

That's what "they're for other team's World Cup warm up games" means at the end of my post!

Are you blind?

That's what "they're for other team's World Cup warm up games" means at the end of my post!

Are you blind?

Well you said they're pointless, they're mean to be for World Cup warm ups, yet both games involve a World Cup team so they are in fact warm up games and thus not pointless.

What don't you understand?

Worst internet fight ever.

Calling Johnny...

giphy.gif

The capitalisation of Fosun irritates me.

But a good blog nonetheless.

Interesting that Thelwell distances himself from Fosun and what 'they' want rather than him. It reads as though he's not part of future plans. I'll be interested to see the next blog on his role as from that you still can't tell what he does and why he's needed.

He's evasive about some things and vapid about what it is he does in that part of the interview. I still think he'll be gone come July 1st.

He's evasive about some things and vapid about what it is he does in that part of the interview. I still think he'll be gone come July 1st.

It's a shame cause you've just started warming to him...

Is it just me that's disappointed with the rise of the AST renewal. I know it's going to be harder to get tickets but a 20 quid rise to 50 quid just for priority isn't good in my eyes.

Interesting that Thelwell distances himself from Fosun and what 'they' want rather than him. It reads as though he's not part of future plans. I'll be interested to see the next blog on his role as from that you still can't tell what he does and why he's needed.

Your reading things into it that just are not there.
Fosun should be described as such, it does not matter what Thelwell wants, Fosun hold the purse strings.

Baz has pulled out of Scotland squad

Pointless games anyway, should only be World Cup warm ups at this time of year [emoji6]

Your reading things into it that just are not there.
Fosun should be described as such, it does not matter what Thelwell wants, Fosun hold the purse strings.

If I worked for the club I would use the word 'we' rather than 'Fosun' as any basic PR person should've told him to.

You have absolutely no clue how things are working at Wolves and I would hazard a guess at any football club bar the dog and duck you've probably run from a beer soaked table on a Tuesday night.

Your literacy still makes me laugh.

Well you said they're pointless, they're mean to be for World Cup warm ups, yet both games involve a World Cup team so they are in fact warm up games and thus not pointless.

What don't you understand?
I meant it is pointless for Scotland and their players.

Glad we got that sorted :)

Back