• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Tbf the puma shirts have been pretty decent designs and the kids ones have lasted really well.

Id just like some embroidered badges,the puma stick on ones are just cheap and nasty

Even the Burrda shirts were better than the Puma ones. The 2010 shirt is fantastic.

Even the Burrda shirts were better than the Puma ones. The 2010 shirt is fantastic.

The teal Burrda shirt is my favourite Wolves shirt from the last decade. Mine hasn't fallen apart either.

2010/11: Decent but the Saturday Night Fever collar lets it down
2011/12: Abysmal quality and weird wavy lines are never going to be a winner
2012/13: Other than the tyre track abomination, worst home shirt we've ever had. So fucking bad

Let's not say things we can't take back.

2010/11: Decent but the Saturday Night Fever collar lets it down
2011/12: Abysmal quality and weird wavy lines are never going to be a winner
2012/13: Other than the tyre track abomination, worst home shirt we've ever had. So fucking bad

Let's not say things we can't take back.

2010 is still my favourite shirt since the '88 shirt and the '89 shirt. I'm wearing it now.
2011 was vile and the sizing was awful. Binned mine years ago.
2012 wasn't really that bad (I like those collars) and mine has held up really well, even after my belly has given it a right beating. There have been miles worse.

2012 wasn't really that bad (I like those collars) and mine has held up really well, even after my belly has given it a right beating. There have been miles worse.

giphy.gif

I hold in severe contempt along with most other things from that season.

2012 shirt was pretty bad, and such a weird shape (well Mine was anyway, was like a square)

I got Milijas on the back of my 2010 one :icon_lol:

I maintain that the Burrda shirt from 2012/13 is the best design we've had in ages (although I can't speak to the wear quality of it).

This is some joke I don't get, right?

d42a5488e3c231d76673ac24c08687d8.jpg

Look at the absolute state of it. It looks horrifically cheap, the stripe effect is dreadful, the collar is horrible and we have the famous blue and red sponsor which is as far away from matching our kit as you could conceive of. And it's too high up for that matter.

1/10, just for not being the 1992/93 shirt.

Yeah, that was horrible..

That 92/93 shirt was the first Wolves top I had :shudders:

All the Burrda shirts were horrific. They were really weird shapes/fit too.

I quite liked the Le Coq Sportif shirts, especially the promotion one.

My first shirt was the Bukta one from 1990-92. I loved that top.

Le Coq Sportif 2009-10 was a lovely shirt, my favourite of the post millennium shirts I'd say

This is some joke I don't get, right?

d42a5488e3c231d76673ac24c08687d8.jpg

Look at the absolute state of it. It looks horrifically cheap, the stripe effect is dreadful, the collar is horrible and we have the famous blue and red sponsor which is as far away from matching our kit as you could conceive of. And it's too high up for that matter.

1/10, just for not being the 1992/93 shirt.

I’m going to wear it to every home game next season now and sit by you in the pub.

I've just cancelled my season ticket as a result of this news.

That’s upped my chances of bagging one by 0.024%. Bonus.

I'm going to be wearing that Burrda League One shirt all next season, to avoid being called a Johnny come lately glory hunter...

Back