• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The Wolves Season video, The Finale... It's here!

That's great.

Saw on the mix that there is not going to be an end of season DVD - that would be a real shame as I would definitely have bought one.

With the brilliant work that the media department have done this year, not producing an end of season DVD/Blu Ray is craziness!

Can't see wolves having digital rights to release their own dl content though.

For audio, yeah. I still reckon there's plenty of mileage left in on-disc video content.

Depends on the context doesnt it.

If you're talking DVD sales of multi-million Blockbusters, then yeah, the medium is dead.

If you're talking 50,000 copies of Wolves sensational season, I'd say there would be a huge audience and the DVD would sell out.

Leinster and Ireland release DVD's whenever they win anything and they always sell out. They're collectors items.

I want a 3d, interactive, behind the scenes tour of Molineux with that welsh bloke telling me interesting details

We usde to queue (if you could call it a queue) for the specials in the late 70's early 80's. remember one game at Villa in particular where I was queuing from the Western

Time limited though aren't they? I went to look at a video from 2014/15 the other day and it wasn't there.

Besides I literally don't own any blu-rays at all, its fitting that this should be my first :mc:

Edit - thanks for the playlist though :happy:

Edit, edit - a lot of the official highlights are ruined by some utter moron saying Nevsh all the time

I reckon more people would buy a DVD than make a YouTube playlist.

Cheers though, that's actually pretty useful!

Both formats would probably still be ruined by Mikey Burrows though.
Would rather Burrows than the lazily overdubbed "official" highlights. The "commentators" they use for that are painfully fake.

Me too, don't mind Burrows on the wolves babble stuff. He comes across as a fan and also doesn't mangle players' names by trying to be 'clever'

Back