• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Just around the shirt colour topic, I'm a bit colourblind on the red end of the spectrum. I've often thought that proper old gold isn't far away from the colour of the grass. Does anyone else think this or does it sound like the most mental thing ever?

Just around the shirt colour topic, I'm a bit colourblind on the red end of the spectrum. I've often thought that proper old gold isn't far away from the colour of the grass. Does anyone else think this or does it sound like the most mental thing ever?

Old gold is a rusty bike

Isn't grass green?

Agreed, just using it to show the difference between when we've had gold/yellow and orange. It doesn't show the old gold/rust kit for example

I'm red/green colourblind as well,but never had a problem with Wolves kits clashing with the grass,probably because I see it as a sort of maroon,is the closest I can describe,traffic lights are from the top,orange,orange and grey!
On my bike ride I'm using a green tent that's described as ideal for stealthy camping because it blends into the background,may as well be hi viz yellow for the way it stands out for me,it's just weird

It would be nice if the kit goes back towards a more yellow/gold colour than the bright orange we have had for a while. I’ve got a Doritos shirt in my wardrobe and I was a bit shocked by how much the colour has changed between then and now

I'm red/green colourblind as well,but never had a problem with Wolves kits clashing with the grass,probably because I see it as a sort of maroon,is the closest I can describe,traffic lights are from the top,orange,orange and grey!
On my bike ride I'm using a green tent that's described as ideal for stealthy camping because it blends into the background,may as well be hi viz yellow for the way it stands out for me,it's just weird

It sounds like you have a different thing to me, I think I've got protanopia but I'm shit with most colours.

Not sure if you know but http://enchroma.com make glasses to correct some types of colourblindness, they can't help me but they might you

Sounds like you need to water your lawn more often.

I have minor colour blindness (usually get confused with green and brown). Last season's away green kit was a nightmare for me. It clashed more against teams in yellow than our home strip!

I'm another one who struggles with the orange kit against the green grass. It's even worse when we go with the orange shorts as well.

And people find it very easy to beat me at snooker. "That one? Yeah, yeah, that's the brown..."

I'm another one who struggles with the orange kit against the green grass. It's even worse when we go with the orange shorts as well.

And people find it very easy to beat me at snooker. "That one? Yeah, yeah, that's the brown..."
Presumably no problem with brown or pink.

It's the subway down to the old low level station. If you're heading that way from the station then you're going the wrong way...

Back