• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

The only reason I used the subway was to get to the Western from the station, and now they've sorted the new car park there's a quicker way that doesn't smell quite so much of urine.

The only reason I used the subway was to get to the Western from the station, and now they've sorted the new car park there's a quicker way that doesn't smell quite so much of urine.

What's this quicker way!?

What's this quicker way!?

As you come out of the station, turn left past the taxi rank and it leads you to the top of the cobbled road. Turn left, walk under the bridge and you're there.

As you come out of the station, turn left past the taxi rank and it leads you to the top of the cobbled road. Turn left, walk under the bridge and you're there.

Thanks. No idea how I haven't seen this before..

never even knew there was a subway there!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

never even knew there was a subway there!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Really?! It's world famous for being the set of our one and only live music video... :)

Congrats mate on THE most shameless plug in TWF history :icon_lol:

Congrats mate on THE most shameless plug in TWF history :icon_lol:

giphy.gif

I'm another one who struggles with the orange kit against the green grass. It's even worse when we go with the orange shorts as well.

And people find it very easy to beat me at snooker. "That one? Yeah, yeah, that's the brown..."

That's what exactly what I'm talking about, the orange shorts make it way more difficult.

Trying to keep track of the brown is impossible, it makes it even harder with untrustworthy mates!!

Back