• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I'm going to be wearing that Burrda League One shirt all next season, to avoid being called a Johnny come lately glory hunter...

Make sure you remember that we didn't wear it in League One, just in case someone asks...

Our L1 shirt was actually nice.

Whathouse-Wolves-Kit-2013.jpg

We shall not speak of the lilac away shirt.

I saw him score for Rostov a couple of weeks ago. Nice finish, half volley from about 15 yards out, lashed it into the corner.

Still think Ken treated him fairly poorly in 2013/14 and playing hoofball to him with zero support in the final months of 2015/16 was so futile.

I like the 2012 shirt. I'm all for a proper collar on shirts.

Make sure you remember that we didn't wear it in League One, just in case someone asks...

Our L1 shirt was actually nice.

Crap!:icon_redface: I'm 40 now, the memory has gone...
I'll be rocking the Whathouse one then...

That 2012/13 shirt was the worst kit we've had in my 20 years supporting Wolves. The badges fell off easily, the material was shit and the collar always looked creased and limp. It was like a cheap replica of a wolves shirt that you'd see in a sports shop in Tenerife. Awful.

Christ, they've even got the shocking Le Coq away shirt from 2009/10 in there.

Ban them all from the ground.

The Wolves Season video, The Finale... It's here!

Just had to watch this again to show me where we are now compared to where we were not that many years ago

Brings a 'lump to the throat' (& I know they have left out some of the bad bits - I was at QPR away)

The number of opposition defenders on their arse as we create the opportunity & those with anguished faces or on their knees after we have scored has to be a record!

Nuno nominated for the LMA manager of the year award.

Alongside Pep, Klopp, Colin, Dyche and the chap at Accrington.

Even if he doesn't win it's a huge achievement in year one.

Just had to watch this again to show me where we are now compared to where we were not that many years ago

Brings a 'lump to the throat' (& I know they have left out some of the bad bits - I was at QPR away)

The number of opposition defenders on their arse as we create the opportunity & those with anguished faces or on their knees after we have scored has to be a record!

I love this club.

Douglas in the Scotland squad again for end of season friendlies on 27th May and June 2nd.

Seem pointless at that time of year. They're for other team's World Cup warm up games.

Douglas in the Scotland squad again for end of season friendlies on 27th May and June 2nd.

Seem pointless at that time of year. They're for other team's World Cup warm up games.
They're playing two teams who've qualified.

Back