• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

There'll be a Steve Bruce narrative where someone behind the scenes here is revealed to be a Nazi war criminal who committed irregularities along the way and causes us to get a points deduction. Steve himself will solve this mystery from the comfort of his executive Jaguar. Then Villa will win 4-2 on the final day having been 2-0 down at half time.

:icon_lol:

There'll be a Steve Bruce narrative where someone behind the scenes here is revealed to be a Nazi war criminal who committed irregularities along the way and causes us to get a points deduction. Steve himself will solve this mystery from the comfort of his executive Jaguar. Then Villa will win 4-2 on the final day having been 2-0 down at half time.

Presumably the book will be called "Manager" and have Steve Barnes as the main protagonist?

And its out, love these videos:

Need to put the last few parts out separately as have watched parts 1 - 5 so many times that I know the words & gestures off by heart now

Love the way that the Fulham & Villa games are in black & white with no music :icon_smile:

Last edited:
Need to put the last few parts out separately as have watched parts 1 - 5 so many times that I know the words & gestures off by heart now

Love the way that the Fulham & Villa games are in black & white with no music :icon_smile:
Me too, only watched 1-5 again yesterday morning :)

Come the end of the season, if there a full 1-7 recap, I can see me watching it over and over for many years to come - I've loved this season.

Only thing is I have to watch in on mute. Seems to be an annoying repetetive nob talking over it

Only thing is I have to watch in on mute. Seems to be an annoying repetetive nob talking over it

Don't get all the Burrows insults. He's fine. And his commentary at the end of the Cardiff game was brilliant.

Thommo is an annoying gimp, though.

In all my 50+ years following and supporting Wolves I don't thing there's ever been a season like this one for the quality of goals - absolutely fantastic !

These are the 5 goals shortlisted for goal of the season???

I'm sure Deutsch will know but is this the first time we've had every player that's played for us in the league score or assist?

It's the first time we've ever taken points off every team in the league.

And if we beat Sunderland on the final day it'll be the first time we've beaten every team in a season.

These are the 5 goals shortlisted for goal of the season???

I understand they’ve got to share the love, but there’s a reasonable argument to be made that the shortlist should just be Neves’ five goals.

Still think his Sheffield Wednesday goal’s the best we’ve scored.

I'm sure Deutsch will know but is this the first time we've had every player that's played for us in the league score or assist?

Miranda, Hause and Deslandes have 0 goals and 0 assists (shockingly Edwards also managed neither in his one appearance, while Graham has an assist but it came in the League Cup)

If anybody that knows me wants an AST number for Sunderland PM me.

Back