• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Great news. I had a horrible feeling he was going to be off this summer due to his lack of gametime this season.

He's not going to get anything better anywhere else. He knows we are a club going places. Same as Alfred, he's crossing his fingers to sign permanently in the summer.

Do they do a EFL TOTS card ? Because we have Ruddy, Coady and Neves in there.

Yeah there will be a few Wolves players this year I imagine, we didn't have any last year! Not even Helder!

Costa at least got a MOTM card last year (orange) for destroying Liverpool. Dave Edwards got an IF too, the card had like 90 heading and jumping, and crazy high positioning lol.

TOTS is out around May? So we should have 3.

Then Neves should get one if he wins any kind of POTS.

Finally there is TOTSMC (most consistent) which goes to players who have had amazing seasons but zero special cards (so all of our team!!)

I built a Wolves squad and lost it all because of the Squad building games. Im a newbie to FUT so Im pretty shit, will probably never get an Icon card as Im not paying shit all like Fifa points.

You accidentally sent it off as a squad building challenge? :icon_lol:

I built a Wolves squad and lost it all because of the Squad building games. Im a newbie to FUT so Im pretty shit, will probably never get an Icon card as Im not paying shit all like Fifa points.
I've not paid a penny and I've got Kluivert and Overmars.
Just trade and you'll get there, although I've been lucky with some pack openings, nothing major but the odd 50k here and there helps.

You just need to get on there the second the mobile app is released. Do some SBC's. Sell the players for stupidly inflated prices then wait a bit til you buy your team, doing the odd SBC where you can.

Thelwell apparently in the running for a job at the Premier League according go today's Times.

Les Reed from Southampton is considered to be in pole position but Thelwell is on the shortlist drawn up by the recruitment consultants. The post is part of a revamp by the PL and primarily is concerned with overseeing youth development and maintaining good relations between the 20 clubs at executive level.

Sunderland have given us 2589 tickets for the final day of the season...

If that isn't added to, which I suspect it won't given where the away fans sit at the SoL I can imagine hundreds if not thousands in the home ends

Thelwell apparently in the running for a job at the Premier League according go today's Times.

Les Reed from Southampton is considered to be in pole position but Thelwell is on the shortlist drawn up by the recruitment consultants. The post is part of a revamp by the PL and primarily is concerned with overseeing youth development and maintaining good relations between the 20 clubs at executive level.

Lolz.

Feckin recruitment consultants will target any old shite if it earns them their percentage.

My friend has been telling me that Wolves have been mentioned several times at his work recently. He works in some kind of high finance role and one of his clients is having a asset sale as they are one of the ones the Chinese government have put the clamps on. Apparently they have looked at us as a sort 'why isnt this happening to them' sort of case.

My friend has been telling me that Wolves have been mentioned several times at his work recently. He works in some kind of high finance role and one of his clients is having a asset sale as they are one of the ones the Chinese government have put the clamps on. Apparently they have looked at us as a sort 'why isnt this happening to them' sort of case.

Because the Chinese government want to host the World Cup as soon as possible and so a successful Premier League club, owned by a high profile Chinese company will be good for them, maybe

Sunderland have given us 2589 tickets for the final day of the season...

If that isn't added to, which I suspect it won't given where the away fans sit at the SoL I can imagine hundreds if not thousands in the home ends

This is a fucking joke. SoL holds 49,000 fans and they are currently getting gates of no more than 29,000. The whole end that the away fans are located above looks like a ghost town on match days so just move them, give us the seats and make some money out of the game

This is a fucking joke. SoL holds 49,000 fans and they are currently getting gates of no more than 29,000. The whole end that the away fans are located above looks like a ghost town on match days so just move them, give us the seats and make some money out of the game

They will be relegated soon and they’ll give more tickets. What has been the allocation to other teams this year?

They will be relegated soon and they’ll give more tickets. What has been the allocation to other teams this year?
Maybe that's why they won't give more, who wants to host another club's promotion party when you're going down?

Back