• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Because the Chinese government want to host the World Cup as soon as possible and so a successful Premier League club, owned by a high profile Chinese company will be good for them, maybe

No, it’s because it’s harder to get cash and assets out of China now since the crackdown, but fosun have loads of assets that aren’t in China so it doesn’t really affect them.

Fosun's foreign presence benefits China more than it hurts them. Guo is close enough to Xi that he knows not to fuck up what they've got going.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

This is a fucking joke. SoL holds 49,000 fans and they are currently getting gates of no more than 29,000. The whole end that the away fans are located above looks like a ghost town on match days so just move them, give us the seats and make some money out of the game

I’ll still be there! May have to sit on my hands though!

Not until a few days before. This is the exception to the rule as the kick off time won't change

If promotion, playoffs and relegation are all already sorted then we will be on. If anything's up for grabs then we won't. (I am saying we will have already won the league by then)

If promotion, playoffs and relegation are all already sorted then we will be on. If anything's up for grabs then we won't. (I am saying we will have already won the league by then)

Hope you're right, mate, or there will be some pant wetting and hand wringing before K.O.

I'm looking forward to when everyone can stop worrying and think about all that juicy money being spent deffo. fast forward to then we'll all be on the summer transfer thread, going at it like mad uns :icon_lol:

Hope you're right, mate, or there will be some pant wetting and hand wringing before K.O.

The way some of our fans have been this season, there will still be fans worrying even if we've got the trophy by then...

The way some of our fans have been this season, there will still be fans worrying even if we've got the trophy by then...

There'll be a Steve Bruce narrative where someone behind the scenes here is revealed to be a Nazi war criminal who committed irregularities along the way and causes us to get a points deduction. Steve himself will solve this mystery from the comfort of his executive Jaguar. Then Villa will win 4-2 on the final day having been 2-0 down at half time.

They will be relegated soon and they’ll give more tickets. What has been the allocation to other teams this year?

Pretty consistent because that top tier is all they can give without moving away fans.

They did give Celtic 9k in pre season mind.

Pretty consistent because that top tier is all they can give without moving away fans.

They have a chance to make a little money out of this game because I reckon we could shift 10,000 tickets with ease. I guess the police may have a little to say about so many away fans landing on Sunderland but surely it wouldn't be any harder for them to deal with than having a full stadium

Well it needs to be at least 3k to meet PL regulations. So why they have deducted 500 seats I don’t know.

Well it needs to be at least 3k to meet PL regulations. So why they have deducted 500 seats I don’t know.

Should it not be 10% of capacity or is that for FA Cup games?

Do we offer 3,170 tickets to away fans if they want them?

There's your answer.

15% is FA Cup, and only if it is practical. And I guarantee we won't say it is practical ever again after pie and a pint-gate.

Back