• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Saiss was shattered after yesterday, but can sleep for the next 48 hrs to recover - doesn't need much training at this end of the season

Just saw on Twitter that Saiss will miss two games, not seen anything official anywhere though.

The cut-off for 10 yellows in Championship was 37 games. The next cut-off is 15 by the end of the season, so Saiss is fine from that point of view.

The cut-off for 10 yellows in Championship was 37 games. The next cut-off is 15 by the end of the season, so Saiss is fine from that point of view.

Yeah I got that which is why I thought he was injured or something. I need to stop believing everything I read on the internet!

Panicked a little bit reading the above such a crucial player hope he's OK for Hull.

Danilo is out of the World Cup, so Neves is highly likely to be on the plane as a result.

Club not renewing contract with Puma. Might be Adidas...

Chinese kit maker, maybe?

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That's definitely his account.

I find it difficult to believe that that statement would ever actually come from Guo himself.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

That is not his account :icon_lol:

There is no way that Guo is sat in China, replying to tweets from Nathan Judah saying "We don't eat Sushi in China", FFS :icon_lol:

Are saw someone retweet him the other day and then retweet this yesterday. Didn’t pay much attention to previous tweets or the account itself, but it does look pretty fake.

I was just going on his recent previous stuff. I didn't read too much.

New contract for Hause until 2021.

Back