• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

It's written in a kinda gonzo style I think, which is OK but makes it difficult to read at times.

Quick question

Does anyone else have any trouble getting in the ticket office online sales from their mobile. Ive got an iPhone and whenever I try and get on from my mobile I get this

50b0bec18931623ac9bfb140710cd8b5.jpg

If anyone knows what’s happening and how to fix it would be great. [emoji1360]

Think you need to clear your cache, that should solve it. It's likely to be trying to bring up old versions of the page, but they've all expired because they're past fixtures and the link no longer exists.

Think you need to clear your cache, that should solve it. It's likely to be trying to bring up old versions of the page, but they've all expired because they're past fixtures and the link no longer exists.

Genius thank you

Edit - or just not as stupid as me [emoji6]

I’ve had the same for ages with Safari. So have been using Chrome.

Probably old news by now, but this was a fun watch.

Couldn’t see the Watford game on my phone so couldn’t see what positions I hadn’t got. Wouldn’t have got them anyway, missed x y z from Watford and X from 2009!

51. Forgot bloody thingy. . X, Y and Z from the Watford game.

Don't give the bloody answers away you mooks.

SouthbankResistance's post-match musings is mostly drivel this week but I did find this gem in there:

Now the rest of the Championship can fuck off. You have thrown everything at us this season. Shitty referees. You let our players get assaulted, you cast lies and accusations, you belittled yourselves in the information wars. Your propaganda has failed. Your soul sucking grounds have failed. Your fat media friends have failed. Man you are going to shit your pants at our successes in the future. You will have to say ‘Wolverhampton’ a fucking lot. It’s going to choke you and every time you say it you will look like you trod in shit and I will laugh loud at your discomfort.

[emoji1]

One for all the "experts" from the start of the season...

PoorWolves.jpg

Just saw on Twitter that Saiss will miss two games, not seen anything official anywhere though.

Just saw on Twitter that Saiss will miss two games, not seen anything official anywhere though.
People getting confused as he has 10 yellows. The cut off for the 2 game ban was the Reading home game. So he is safe.

Back