• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

"Ruben Neves is without doubt one of the best players I’ve ever seen at Wolves.

That’s how highly I rate him and I reckon if Billy Wright was still alive he’d say exactly the same.

His passing, his movement and his control of the game is just absolutely superb.

He’s only 21 but you wouldn’t guess that from watching him because he’s got an old head on young shoulders.

It may sound like a big statement but I really think he’s one of the best I’ve seen in gold and black.

I’ve watched plenty of players at Wolves over the years – a few of them couldn’t run, pass or cross!

But Neves is outstanding and we should all enjoy him while we can, which hopefully is for a while yet."

You cannot argue with Bully can you ??

Nope. It's as obvious as a Roger Johnson backpeddle.

I've been saying that for months. It was mancrush at first sight.

It's becoming a bit of an obvious statement now, Neves is good, duh.

Benik started and played 64 minutes of DRC's 0-2 loss to Tanzania.

Wow African football makes no sense. As far as I know Tanzania are utterly terrible whereas DRC actually have some decent players with a large amount playing at a high level in England.

Wow African football makes no sense. As far as I know Tanzania are utterly terrible whereas DRC actually have some decent players with a large amount playing at a high level in England.
Tanzania have a couple of players based in Europe (Samatta is very highly thought of), but yeah, that would be considered an upset.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

We now have the richest owners in English football with Fosun’s net worth rising to £60b.

Profits up to £1.5b too. Guess we may as well go for Neymar too.

They haven't been emailing you for money have they ?

We now have the richest owners in English football with Fosun’s net worth rising to £60b.
I've got a feeling I'm going to be needing this picture a lot during the summer.

4dd1e48981112254acb9ffbc771e330f.jpg

Back