• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I believe the 5 goals were picked by Nuno? I’m sure I read that

I understand they’ve got to share the love, but there’s a reasonable argument to be made that the shortlist should just be Neves’ five goals.

Still think his Sheffield Wednesday goal’s the best we’ve scored.

Jota's goal against Sheff Utd. Possibly/probably the best goal I've ever seen Wolves score. Though David Kelly's against Leicester in the FA cup is pretty close. I just love a goal from a great move, whether it's 20 passes or 3...

I've gone Jota for the team goal vs Sheff Utd and Neves for PotS, who really shouldn't be playing football in the Championship but I'm so glad he is! (or did for 1 season anyway!)

Same here Darlo. Neves' was a wonderful strike but the sheer passing and movement for Jota's was something else.

GOTS - Neves vs Sheff Utd
POTS - Coady

Goal - Jota v Sheff Utd

POTS - Boly...No Neves...No Jota...actually Coady...No Saiss...shit I mean Douglas...arggghhh (Neves will rightly win it but my Boly love means I will vote for him)

POTS top 3 for me:
Neves
Coady
Boly

It's unreal to think that Jota and Cav aren't even in our 3 top players this season IMO yet they have been ridiculously good...

I think its fair to say that this is the 1st season in a long, long time where there have been multiple players who genuinely have a case for POTS.

Goal - Jota, think it's the best goal I've ever seen Wolves score, it was like a Barcelona at their best style goal.
Player - Neves

Goal - Torn between Cav vs. Reading and Jota vs. Blades (probably should be Jota but there's something about the audacity of Cav's rollover that really sprinkles my ice cream).
Player - I don't care, they're pretty much all deserving of recognition.

Back