• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Nor sure where to put this. But as its general wolves news. Looking to come home for a few days in April and should be home for the Birmingham game :)

I was forced to listen to Jim White and Joey Barton on a drive back from London. I lasted 15 mins before I put my headphones in instead. Utter dreck.

After 2 or 3 days of betting and boozing Big Al was out injured today with a 'throat infection' leaving the show in the hands of Ally McCoist and Quinny who were guffawing through the show like a pair of drunks in the pub talking about their boozy exploits. Like Big Al himself in fact

Big Al is back this morning, sounds fine so over the 'throat infection'. Rupert Bell mentioned that Brazil made it to the hotel bar yesterday to watch the racing. Brazil said he needs to research for today's show

News on Jota off Twitter

Fans parliament minutes released soon but dont think they would mind me confirming to those asking that Diogo Jota is injured with a badly bruised ankle for 4 to 6 weeks. Bad bruising but no ligament damage. Other details on meeting and issues to follow after the minutes released

IF true, we may not see him kick a ball in a Wolves shirt until the start of next pre-season.

That's not too bad if true. The important thing is that he is fit for the start of pre-season so he can start next season on fire. We should be able to cope without him for the last 9 games.

Talking of Diogo, I found this article yesterday about him from while he was playing for Porto which was quite interesting. We really are very lucky to have him.

http://www.portugoal.net/on-the-rise/588-porto-s-unsung-colt-diogo-jota

Nor sure where to put this. But as its general wolves news. Looking to come home for a few days in April and should be home for the Birmingham game :)

Keep us informed. The bowls season will have started, but if I'm about...

I feel dirty agreeing with a mail article. Is this a Philip K Dick alternate universe?

I feel dirty agreeing with a mail article. Is this a Philip K Dick alternate universe?

I've read two Daily Mail articles I approved of, and praised Neil Warnocks comments the other day, I'm in the same place!

I'm sure I won't have missed it, so we can take it as read that there won't be an Early Bird this year. Therefore Fosun will be setting prices based on PL certainty, it'll be interesting to see what they do. I paid £345 his year in the NB and £23 for my son. The three Midlands PL teams weren't charging much more for their cheapest Adult ST's this year and Stoke was actually less. I hope they recognise the locality rather than looking at some other prices nationally and don't tip over the £400 mark.

I'm sure I won't have missed it, so we can take it as read that there won't be an Early Bird this year. Therefore Fosun will be setting prices based on PL certainty, it'll be interesting to see what they do. I paid £345 his year in the NB and £23 for my son. The three Midlands PL teams weren't charging much more for their cheapest Adult ST's this year and Stoke was actually less. I hope they recognise the locality rather than looking at some other prices nationally and don't tip over the £400 mark.

A couple of weeks back Laurie tweeted they were finalising the ticket details for next season. I would be hugely surprised if they get the pricing wrong and too high as they have worked hard on the tickets over the last 18 months with some decent offers

I think people forget that the Earl Bird was to generate cash flow by the 'best in the business'. We don't need to do that anymore and whilst I get the impression season ticket holders will get first dibs on their renewal I think it will be the same price as any other season ticket.

Laughing my head off at this on Twitter just now.

Stevey Bruce are you listening?
To the song that we’re singing,
We’re ten points infront
You fat headed c*nt,
Sh*tting on the Villa, mind the gap!

#wwfc

Laughing my head off at this on Twitter just now.

Stevey Bruce are you listening?
To the song that we’re singing,
We’re ten points infront
You fat headed c*nt,
Sh*tting on the Villa, mind the gap!

#wwfc
That's out of date now...13 points in front.

He's still a fat headed cunt though.

Back