• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I've never really been that bothered by Warnock. He can be a prick but he's usually pretty complimentary about us which I like. He's done an unbelievable job this season without resorting to talking utter bollocks like Bruce & Johnson.

He's less objectionable off the pitch than that pair. It's how he sends teams out and has done for decades. Absolutely horrible.

He's less objectionable off the pitch than that pair. It's how he sends teams out and has done for decades. Absolutely horrible.

Exactly. He does a very good job at being positively magnanimous in interviews, but he sends his players out to injure the opponents' flair players - on and off the ball. The fact he's still getting away with it after the best part of 30 years is incredible, really, given how the interpretation of foul play has evolved over that same period of time.

Speaks volumes for how distasteful I find Steve Bruce and Dr Weirdo that I'd much rather a Colin team be promoted ahead of them. I've hated Colin for the best part of 30 years, he's a prick.
Same here. Wasn’t too bothered until I encountered them after the match at Villa Park.

Interesting to note we're not included in the list of big spenders for a change.

Warnock knows there is no point in getting under our skin. Much more point in siding with us and winding the rest of them up. Masterful.

Doherty does that at least once a game so i wouldn't be so sure.

Maybe, just looks very heavy to me. Then again Phil may have the pace to make up for it, who knows. Don't think he's displacing Doc any time soon regardless tbf.

Christ, that's one clip from a 30 minute sub appearance in the first game he's played all season.

He looks really fucking quick

I'm not saying he's shit, just that I don't think that clip necessarily deserves some of the hype I've seen it get on the twitter.

It is definitely encouraging to see he hasn't lost much if any of his trademark pace during rehab.

Just nice to see him on the pitch. Chances are we’ve moved past him this season as we’ll no doubt upgrade rwb in the summer but I hope he’s over his injuries now

News on Jota off Twitter

Fans parliament minutes released soon but dont think they would mind me confirming to those asking that Diogo Jota is injured with a badly bruised ankle for 4 to 6 weeks. Bad bruising but no ligament damage. Other details on meeting and issues to follow after the minutes released

IF true, we may not see him kick a ball in a Wolves shirt until the start of next pre-season.

Brazil is appalling. Yet again this week he is getting cunted at Cheltenham. On Monday he is trying to goad problem gambler Joey Barton into having a bet. He just cannot understand that some people don't want to do that shit (either ever, or any more). I DESPISE him.

After 2 or 3 days of betting and boozing Big Al was out injured today with a 'throat infection' leaving the show in the hands of Ally McCoist and Quinny who were guffawing through the show like a pair of drunks in the pub talking about their boozy exploits. Like Big Al himself in fact

You know what you're getting though. Like I'll be getting into town on Saturday just before midday, I know if I go into Wetherspoons I'll have all of the following:

- Scumbag clientele
- Grubby, dank pub
- Dreadful, dreadful service in terms of time taken and attitude shown
- Staff who don't understand a queue
- Customers who won't queue properly
- Unlikely to be able to get a table for anything like the number of people we need
- As a result of which, mucho annoyance for all of us, me especially

So I'm not going to go there.

This is why I don't listen to TalkSPORT, I know the breakfast host is an incompetent drunk, I know the drivetime show is hosted by someone who trolls the listener base, why would I voluntarily do that to myself?!

I really enjoy Drivetime and I like Adrian Durham. He knows his subject and can hold a serious debate even if he does troll at times. I listen to it (TS) in the morning whilst getting ready and driving to Wolves to get a football fix, the morning show is pretty dire with Brazil's boozy exploits, antiquated views and jobs for the boys (Henk Potts, Rupert Bell, Quinny, Vinnie Jones, etc). It's best between 7 and 7.30 when I'm driving over and a journalist is on to review the sports news, Laura Woods being the best. Regular co-presenters are Joey Barton, Quinny, Daviiiid Ginola, Saunders (!) and Ally McCoist.

Oh man. I admire your fortitude but there's no way I'm listening to Saunders for more than two seconds. He's offensively stupid.

He is, truly awful. Even his fellow pundits take the piss. He isn't on too often thankfully

Back