• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

No problems with Durham on the whole he’ll at least back his views with evidence and well thought argument.
Brazil is just dreadful has a select few bunch of mates on speed dial talks about excessive alcohol consumption like it’s something to be proud of.

I wasn't referring to their views on Wolves, just their general style. About 50% of what Durham says he believes the other 50% is manufactured, although it's difficult to distinguish between the two. He's disliked us since something from the 80's, can't remember what, might have been a kicking he got.

I did hear that he went to Wolverhampton University (dont know if its true or not) and that he hated the place, also that he got a kicking which probably wouldnt give him a positive vibe about the place.

I did hear that he went to Wolverhampton University (dont know if its true or not) and that he hated the place, also that he got a kicking which probably wouldnt give him a positive vibe about the place.
Apparently he studied at Hull Uni where he comes from...(strange he supports Peterborough)
But yeah, he's just a windup merchant like Franksy, probably forgets what he's said as soon as he's off air and then contradicts himself the week after.

He is from Peterborough just studied at Hull and reported for local press after graduation.

Colin moaning about having to play on Friday 30th after having players on International duty midweek. Looking into this it could affect us, Ireland are playing on the Wednesday, Scotland, Senegal, Morocco the Tuesday. Quick turnaround for Doherty if he makes the reduced squad.

Colin moaning about having to play on Friday 30th after having players on International duty midweek. Looking into this it could affect us, Ireland are playing on the Wednesday, Scotland, Senegal, Morocco the Tuesday. Quick turnaround for Doherty if he makes the reduced squad.

With that in mind it may well be a very flat game.

My money is on him not playing. O'Neil has form.

I think he will, O'Neill is taking them away for a training camp in Turkey next Monday, with the match on Friday, and has left some established players at home to have a look at new players.

I would say barring injuries all of the outfield players in the 25 will get a run-out at some point in the game.

Neves in the full Portugal squad again.

Luckily their second game is on Monday so he'll be back in plenty of time

"Certain teams have got so much pressure with the wage bill and crowd it is difficult," he explained.

"There is pressure at the top clubs but I don't feel that with us."

Warnock says the support he has received from club owner Vincent Tan and chairman Mehmet Dalman means the club can be philosophical about promotion, because Cardiff are ahead of where they expected to be.

The likes of Aston Villa, Middlesbrough, Leeds United and Fulham have all spent more than the Bluebirds, who were as long a shot as 40/1 to be promoted automatically back in August.
Interesting to note we're not included in the list of big spenders for a change.

Interesting to note we're not included in the list of big spenders for a change.

I think that's probably because we're doing better than them in the league so it doesn't fit into the narrative of the story.

I read it that he doesn't really see us as one of the challengers - as in he's already got us as promoted.

Speaks volumes for how distasteful I find Steve Bruce and Dr Weirdo that I'd much rather a Colin team be promoted ahead of them. I've hated Colin for the best part of 30 years, he's a prick.

Same here, can't stand the bloke but at least he's not Steve "talks bollocks" Bruce.

Thirded.

Would have been happy to see Villa come up with us a few months back. But no ta.

Us and two from Cardiff, Fulham, Sheff Utd please.

Cardiff would also be ironed on for relegation next year. Don't think you could say that about any of the other teams in the current top 6 given their squads and/or budgets

Warnock plays up to this pantomine villain bollocks to be honest, i mellowed my view on him when his wife had breast cancer and how
he spoke about that.

Match day, hes a cunt and Cardiff's backroom staff are constantly in the 4th official's hear trying to gain an advantage..its a shit tactic.

Now Lee Johnson was on the radio yesterday (at Cheltenham)
He said "looking at Wolves this year, we only finished 1 point behind them last season (it was 4points) and they spent 50 million!"

Back