• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

They've had a rep since the FP began.

Yeah, they had some right muppet to start with. Although he did recommend to Jez the man who is still (for a little while anyway) our most successful manager since John Barnwell.

I’ll be quite disappointed if there is a substantial increase considering the substantial money we are going to be receiving from broadcasting rights.

I’m hoping they do some sort of Ticket Priority Scheme like they did last time we were in the PL. Pay £50 up front to ‘guarantee’ tickets to 6-7 games of varying quality opponents, and pay the face value of the tickets.

That’s a great idea for someone like myself who lives too far away and has too many other commitments to be able to get a season ticket, much as I’d like to have one.

Yeah, they had some right muppet to start with. Although he did recommend to Jez the man who is still (for a little while anyway) our most successful manager since John Barnwell.

Peter Shirtliff ?? :)

"Mick McCarthy certainly appears to tick all the boxes" IIRC :) You then got loads of abuse (also IIRC) for not clarifying that this was you speaking in your own capacity rather than on behalf of MolMix!

Fuck them, they probably wanted Ince.

Heard a rumour on Sat that next seasons sponsor is Adidas. I'm hoping this is true, three black lines will look class on the shoulders. 👍

I think if we could have bought our way out of it, we'd have done it last summer (using an inflated - without taking the piss - sponsorship deal from a satellite Fosun company to even further balance the books wrt FFP). It seems fairly watertight without pissing money away for no real reason.

It's our best selling shirt ever apparently so it just goes to show, if the team's winning, most people's moral objections go out of the window.

Any sponsorship deals with companies linked to the parent company are excluded from FFP calculations.

We should announce Gestifute as our sponsor just for the lolz and bantz with Leeds and Villa

Only if we can use Mendes' grinning face on our shirts instead of the name.

Or on the back of the shorts. So that when we're running through on goal all the defenders can see is him smiling back at them.

I'd have his face instead of the wolves badge if he keeps sending us players like Neves

Just me that doesn't care for RR styling, then?

He's a cheapskate,buying an old one,and is it Matt black? Bugger to keep clean if it is

Back