• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

My God. The horror.

When the fucking Nickelodeon sounds like a great bolt hole then there is something SERIOUSLY wrong.

Pretty sure at one time or another I have drunk in every pub in Wednesfield (on account of working in The Tiger for a couple of months and well, anywhere but there after work). It's a high volume but low quality tour.
Ha,you might have been the bloke that threw me out of the tiger,for fighting with my girlfriend of the time,no good story behind this one,so you've all escaped a long post about what happened,I just picked a mad fighty bird

The only people I ever chucked out of The Tiger were degenerates eating Greggs pasties in the pub. I'm going to assume that wasn't you :)

Nope,wouldn't dream of taking food into a pub to eat,not obvious stuff like pasties,and DW you must have had the "pleasure"of dealing with Leon Clarks dad then,he was always in the tiger or the boat being loud and lairy

This was summer 2003, before I was even aware of Leon Clarke's existence let alone his old man. But I've heard a lot of stories since.

Aah,a good 12 years before I was thrown out for fighting then,my apologies for dragging you into my domestics,carry on,nothing to see here,and I'll shut up now

Pretty sure at one time or another I have drunk in every pub in Wednesfield (on account of working in The Tiger for a couple of months and well, anywhere but there after work). It's a high volume but low quality tour.

Who wouldn’t want a quick session in The Angel before moving on to smash a few Boddingtons in The Boat?

So the first weekend in December Sky are showing Leeds v Villa and Bristol city V Boro.
So looks like only two live games between August and xmas, we must have seriously pissed someone off at Sky. The longer we stay near the top it'll become impossible for them to ignore us.

Ehh, seems like Sky has a pretty predictable lag time on choosing teams to pick, outside of the regular "big clubs" like Leeds who always seem to get a decent number of games. It always feels like they wait a decent number of months before starting to pick up games for teams at the top of the table, and then they wait just as long to see if a team's bad patch goes on long enough to make them uninteresting again.

The longer we stay off sky the better Imo!

Thank you Wilf. Looking at that spot many times, I had missed that, but you are definitely right.

Hmm this wolves Queue ticket thing..
Anyone know why when i have a minute to wait and it says im entering the site i suddenly get put back to a 30 minute wait and 800+ in the queue?
Doing it on chrome on my phone...

Hmm this wolves Queue ticket thing..
Anyone know why when i have a minute to wait and it says im entering the site i suddenly get put back to a 30 minute wait and 800+ in the queue?
Doing it on chrome on my phone...

Can't speak for the system Wolves use but a few years ago I was put in a Virtual waiting room online, for 2 hours!! before getting into the site and had another 1 hour wait before I could buy the tickets. Presume the system Wolves have is to ensure everyone who gets to the ticket selection page can buy one rather than a mad rush and then confusion as they sell tickets in 3 different ways

First time I've come across the system with wolves this week. Worked pretty well

Anyone else seen the Derek Parkin tribute video? I don't know whether that's a poor joke in it or whether Steve daly is really being a dick,and stroppy too

Back