• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Can anyone remember what the two free ticket cash games were for MyWolves members?

I think one was Sunderland but can't remember the other one.

Edit - Found it. Burton Albion.

Deutsch will be pleased to hear that Matt Doherty has signed a 4 year contract.

Four year contract, wow..

He's been alright this season but wow, 4 more years. When was his contract up?

Perhaps it's the old he's playing quite well,someone might be wanting to buy him trick,so they can get more money for him,just seen the pictures,he looks overjoyed with it

Didn't Doherty only sign a new 4 year deal about a year ago. Bit confused as to why this has come about.

Don't how to post tweets, but the one on the official twitter account about kitman ordering gloves is very funny (if someone better at internet better than me would like to post)

Perturbed by the number of responses who think he's a top class player. Christ.

Admits in his interview that he can't defend.

Fair play to him though, he's done well this season.

Didn't Doherty only sign a new 4 year deal about a year ago. Bit confused as to why this has come about.
Quick Google shows a new three year deal pretty much 3 years ago with an option for an additional year to keep him tied till 2019.

Don't how to post tweets, but the one on the official twitter account about kitman ordering gloves is very funny (if someone better at internet better than me would like to post)

Have you thought about hiring a proof reader, mate ??

picard-facepalm2.jpg

The club's got to do something to keep the fans feet on the ground I suppose.

He's improved no doubt about that but he was pretty dire before. As back up I don't mind him but I expect him to be no more than that come the end of the January transfer window.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

giphy.webp

Such a nonsense decision. We've already done it once, 18 months left in our favour and we extended his deal for no reason. We've done it again. What are we trying to protect here exactly?

Wing back does suit him a lot more than full back and he's clearly done a lot of work in the off season to lose weight and build up stamina but he's been outshone by Baz and Vinny on the other side IMO.

Wing back does suit him a lot more than full back and he's clearly done a lot of work in the off season to lose weight and build up stamina but he's been outshone by Baz and Vinny on the other side IMO.

Pretty much my stance on him. I've always said he's not as bad as is made out to be. Could certainly do with an upgrade (no idea if German Phil is up to the task) but the way he's played this season I'm not too distraught at him being a squad member.

Marshall for RWB, the current incumbent admits he can't defend. Marshall has a better delivery - I don't see any downsides

Back