• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Looks like it will be very hard to get away tickets this year even if I am fortunate enough to be able to borrow a ST holders supporter number (& that includes any of the games 'dawn south')

I can't think of another ground allocation which if you are a season ticket holder you will struggle to get tickets for if you are on top of when they go onsale.

I can't think of another ground allocation which if you are a season ticket holder you will struggle to get tickets for if you are on top of when they go onsale.

Not a ST holder so would have to wait till it dropped to Wolves members unless I borrow someone else's number

Not a ST holder so would have to wait till it dropped to Wolves members unless I borrow someone else's number

Mine is almost always available Peter, I'm doing maybe one away this season as it stands (for reasons you already know about :) )

Yeah I maybe should have asked for a STH number instead of waiting until it went on sale to members.

How does that work though? Surely the ticket just goes out to the STH address?

Nope. You can get it sent to yourself. I've given my number out loads before (albeit when I was a member, makes no difference though).

Yeah DW and Lycan have both been kind enough to let me use their number and there was no problem.

Ok cheers. I've never done it before so have no idea how it works. Who do you login as when buying the ticket then?

Mine is almost always available Peter, I'm doing maybe one away this season as it stands (for reasons you already know about :) )

:icon_biggrin:

Yeah I maybe should have asked for a STH number instead of waiting until it went on sale to members.

How does that work though? Surely the ticket just goes out to the STH address?

Thanks Dan & Mike I've already thanked you for yesterday's ticket

Bear - if you have a supporter number, just link the ST holders number as a friend in the online ticket purchase system then buy on that - ticket still comes to you

I phoned up so can't answer that I'm afraid mate. Just had to make sure I had the tickets sent to my address rather than the one attached to the number.

Bear - if you have a supporter number, just link the ST holders number as a friend in the online ticket purchase system then buy on that - ticket still comes to you

Ah yes that makes perfect sense. Cheers mate.

@Wolves' Romain Saiss has completed 376 of his passes in the Championship this season; 11 more than any other player in the league. #wwfc

The Moroccan Xabi, ay he

Yeah think it was "couscous wanker"

Back