• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Bidfood? Is that like meals on wheel for old people?

Just food wholesale/distribution isn't it? Like Blakemore I think.

Word on the street (from t'other site) is that Jason Forrest has been given the chop...just a rumour at the moment.

DW likes this...

It's a Jonzy rumour so don't get your hopes up.

Who is Jason Forrest?

Who is Jason Forrest?

A superstar deejay.

He's in charge of the music played and does the pitchside stuff like reading out birthdays, the teams, goal scorers etc. Annoying because he's far too loud and generally poor.

Annoying because he's far too loud and generally poor.
It does need refreshing. It's become routine and stale over the years. Hopefully with the new screens it'll add something new to it.

His pronunciation of foreign players names is a disgrace. He doesn't do any research and just reads them phonetically off the sheet, it's embarrassing

Jay-Jay O koc ha is the one that sticks with me - I presume it was still him doing it back then?

My all time favourite was v Arsenal. He clearly got the team sheet and thought "Some of these buggers are hard to pronounce...I know I have a couple of mins so I will record their team into my dictafone and the one I am happy with, I will just play that at the time"

Still got half of them wrong and it also sounded like he was in the loo when he was reading them out.

"Changes would come into effect for the 2019/20 season"

Not a concern for Wolves fans then........

Back