• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

They should have longed off Stoke for playing the likes of Imbula, Crouch and Bojan last season (still couldn't beat Bury at home doing that). Give the spot to someone who'll use it properly.

We had one game where we took the piss a little (Crewe away I think) by playing Silvio, Wallace & Saville. Played Dicko as well but he was just starting his comeback (scored twice as well). I guess we evened it all out by playing Lonergan though, even if he did do his standard make one epic fuck up followed by an unbelievable save.

I don't agree with U21 teams featuring in it at all TBH but on the flip side it was excellent experience for our lads.

I'd be a bit pissed off if I supported a lower league team and lost to Chelsea U21s at Wembley.

You're not wrong but they have started down this path and I enjoyed my trip to Chesterfield and the chance to see Connor Ronan, Christian Herc, Donovan Wilson et al

Wolves trip to Middlesbrough has been brought forward to the evening of Good Friday - Friday, March 30th (7.45pm).

Wolves trip to Middlesbrough has been brought forward to the evening of Good Friday - Friday, March 30th (7.45pm).

I really wish the FA would FO with always changing this fixture. Just once I'd like it to be a Saturday 3pm kick off

Seems the clubs wanted to move it so there is an extra day between it and the Easter Monday fixture.

To be honest, moving to Good Friday is a good move with the extra days rest. Plus if either/or of us are at the top it would have been moved for Sky anyway

Aye - it is more challenging for other away fans to get there on the good friday evening than it is for darlo, who can almost walk it.

Couldn't we just surrender the points to Middlesbrough and save everyone the time and effort?

That was my point. We have such a set of wonderful fans that we could sell out at their place and the fans wouldn't be stuck with a stupid 7-45 kick off

Happy Hoddle Day everyone.

Pretty much 11 years spot on to the minute since I got a text (remember them) off Kenny saying he'd gone. Watched the England vs Portugal game in a bit of a trance.

Happy Hoddle Day everyone.

Pretty much 11 years spot on to the minute since I got a text (remember them) off Kenny saying he'd gone. Watched the England vs Portugal game in a bit of a trance.
The memory of that day always gives me visions of Moxey in a rowing boat.

Makes little difference to me as would have to set off the day before whatever day/time they selected

I was watching the Portugal game in my local down at my parents place. England out on penalties and me with a huge grin on my face because that cunt had left the club.

Remember watching that penalty shoot out in JBs. Had no idea that was the day Hoddle quit.

Edit: Nevermind, I'm getting that mixed up with 2004. Guess I can't remember the 2006 one.

Awful day for me. Watched it in the Ash then split up with the missus later that night.

Back