• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Only issue I can see is, who's going to pay £110 and then hope that one of the VPNs works, and stays working. Bit of a gamble.

Only issue I can see is, who's going to pay £110 and then hope that one of the VPNs works, and stays working. Bit of a gamble.

Bet you anything it's a non-contract rolling subscription - the press release says "the equivalent of £110 per year" - so like Netflix or Now TV. Low risk if they do manage to block things like Netflix, though they'd only be stealing money from themselves from the domestic audience that can't make the games.

I'm definitely going for it, I haven't been able to get to a game at Molineux since we lost to Leicester under Solbakken, and I typically only make it to two or three of the away days per season down here in London.

It's a ridiculous rule, mired in about 1965 like much of the governing bodies' thinking.

I've mentioned it before but every single Bundesliga game has been shown live in Germany since at least the time that I lived there. I moved in 2001. Highest average attendances in Europe by an absolute mile.
Spain doesn't have a standard kick off time at the weekends anymore, 10 games at different times starting on Friday night, finishing on Monday all on TV.

It's a fallacy that they can only get a 10 year lease - the market in Wolverhampton is such that the Landlord would likely take a flexible term if Wolves wanted to stay there or, alternatively, the Landlord found another tenant.

Wolves just want to get out of it.

I
Bet you anything it's a non-contract rolling subscription - the press release says "the equivalent of £110 per year" - so like Netflix or Now TV. Low risk if they do manage to block things like Netflix, though they'd only be stealing money from themselves from the domestic audience that can't make the games.

I'm definitely going for it, I haven't been able to get to a game at Molineux since we lost to Leicester under Solbakken, and I typically only make it to two or three of the away days per season down here in London.

Not sure live games are available in the UK and Ireland. Read it again. It says live is Available for a global audience. With highlights and exclusive content for UK and Ireland

They won't be available here.

Exactly the same as with cricket streaming into India which is completely not allowed unless it is a BCCI competition.

Anyone catch socceram this morning? Wolves were on "you know the drill" with JimmyBullard, all I've concluded from it is that Joe Mason can't really finish, Weimann can take the ball around the keeper really well, but not much else, and that Jordan Graham has to play next season! Some good saves from the keeper too. Though, you could tell all of that from most of our matches season!

Page in the programme today confirmed that the new kit will still be made by Puma and that the launch details will be revealed soon.

Page in the programme today confirmed that the new kit will still be made by Puma and that the launch details will be revealed soon.

It's the most wonderful time of the year... :whistle:

White and Black change kit please. None of this colourful bollocks.. Wolves away is bloody white.

White and Black change kit please. None of this colourful bollocks.. Wolves away is bloody white.

Fingers crossed for the way way retro white/pink vertical bars.

Pointless fact of the day. Wolves had the most bookings (94) in the Championship. Batth, Edwards and Saiss all got 10, the latter from just 24 appearances.

Saiss calmed it down, he was on 4 after his first 4 appearances. Somehow managed to miss a ban as he kept his head before the deadline.

Pointless fact of the day. Wolves had the most bookings (94) in the Championship. Batth, Edwards and Saiss all got 10, the latter from just 24 appearances.

Another pointless fact from yesterday, Former Wolf Kevin McDonald made more passes 110 than any other Championship player on the final day of the season, a number not matched by any Wolves player during the entire season.

Another pointless fact from yesterday, Former Wolf Kevin McDonald made more passes 110 than any other Championship player on the final day of the season, a number not matched by any Wolves player during the entire season.

Probably about 106 more passes than Edwards makes in a match.

There'll be free commentary on WolvesPlayer tonight for the Under23 semi final. For anyone that wanted to tune in.

Back