• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

:icon_lol:

I'm writing it now. It's longer than I thought though. You know what I'm like, why use 50 words when 550 will do.
Can't you just put underwhelming,ikeme poor,Edwards poor,coady poor,Baath hoofer,Mr gloves is Mr gloves,zenga was mental,then it calmed down and we were crap

I'm writing it now. It's longer than I thought though. You know what I'm like, why use 50 words when 550 will do.

Sounds like I may need to clear my diary down for this afternoon then...

Zohore didn't even start a game for Cardiff until mid-December. How exactly is he getting in a team of the season ahead of Gayle, Murray, Abraham etc?
Similarly, Hourihane has been nothing like the threat he was at Barnsley after his move.

On closer inspection Barnsley had the fourth worst defensive record in the division. Definitely a great call to have two of their defenders included.

Reading let in 64 too, more than Burton and Wigan, the same as Blues and only one fewer than Blackburn. So we'll have their comedy keeper in as well.

To be fair, without Al-Habsi I'm not sure Reading would have finished where they have. But yeah, it's a pretty shite method.

Garth Crooks is a trustee at Kick It Out so I asked someone who works there if that is all his work, as i was convinced someone writes it for him as no one could talk that much shit surely, but of course it is all his doing :icon_lol:

How very depressing and indicative of how we've performed this season that Dave Edwards and Conor Coady are on the 3-man shortlist for player of the season

Are Edwards and Coady actually on it? Good grief. In looking for some evidence of this I unfortunately stumbled across Tim Spiers top 5 Wolves players this season, including Carl Ikeme!

A solid year for Ikeme after an indifferent 2015/16 when he had to jostle with Emi Martinez for the jersey. Undisputed number one for club and country now and the Blues defeat was the only time his standards dropped. Become a key senior figure in the squad and been impressively consistent. So rare that he makes a mistake and his communication has improved too. One of the best keepers in the Championship. When he's not in the team, you notice.

More amazed 2 fans didn't vote for Helda.

Also- Tim II you notice the lack of Ikeme because Lonergan is fucking shit.

I wonder how anybody could vote for anyone other than Costa? I'm not sure who I'd put second or third.

Realistically the problem is that they are the most likely candidates (though irrelevant as Costa will win and am surprised that he is not at 100%)

Are Edwards and Coady actually on it? Good grief. In looking for some evidence of this I unfortunately stumbled across Tim Spiers top 5 Wolves players this season, including Carl Ikeme!

Is Spiers pissed or something???

Fucking hell that is just complete fucking horseshit from first word to last

Christ alive Britney. On Coady:

Impressed in midfield under Walter Zenga

He had two good games I think. Blues away and Burton at home. That's it.

His passion for the club is undeniable (witness the uninhibited way he joyously celebrates every goal)

Great. Give me a three year deal, I'll outdo him on that front. I've got 30 seasons' worth of evidence.

On Edwards:

Scored six goals in 10 matches at one point.

Smashing, but why aren't you commenting on his CURRENT run of 1 in 19?

Only vaguely sensible thing that he did was to put Hause into the top five - consider that he is the best CB in the team now, but still needs a more experienced good quality CB next to him (this removes Batth as not being good enough & Williamson as not being available enough)

It was in the interview Edwards did with the E&S that I read this morning. Says it's him, Costa & Coady on shortlist. He calls Coady "Mr Dependable" or some nonsense like that.

Also compared himself to Craddock in that the fans now love him after not really liking him at the start of Wolves career.

The difference with Craddock being he improved massively in his time here. I don't dislike Dave at all and I think the majority of fans don't either, that doesn't mean I want to watch him struggling with a 5 yard pass and getting skinned 10 times a game.

If we have any ambitions of the playoffs next season he can expect no more than a place on the bench.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

It's all about opinions but what an absolute thundercunt Spiers is. Can't resist a dig at Costa saying he goes missing in some games but doesn't mention Dangerous goes missing for weeks.

A fucking embarrassment to writing let alone writing about football.

And thats how clicks and traffic to his site works. He does it on a purpose and people like you bite. He's laughing his head off at you all, whilst getting paid.

And thats how clicks and traffic to his site works. He does it on a purpose and people like you bite. He's laughing his head off at you all, whilst getting paid.

He doesn't get paid by me so I don't care if he gets paid or not. I do think he's a cunt though, that wouldn't change irrespective of if he was a local journalist or not.

Back