• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Course it would, because if he wasnt a local journalist you wouldnt be all OMG OMG at his every whim..

I think Tim writes what most people will agree with. Lots of wolves fans rate dangerous so naturally will read stuff that praises him.

Course it would, because if he wasnt a local journalist you wouldnt be all OMG OMG at his every whim..

Wind your neck in Quirk.. If he was a bloke in the stands saying what he did I'd think he was a cunt. The fact he writes it down doesn't make me change that opinion.

Wolves are no different to any other club, they've got their very own set of arseholes, Spiers is just one of them.

It's a bit strong though. I disagree with most of his stuff (most of what has been discussed today for example - utter nonsense from Spiers!) but I don't hate the guy because of it. People are allowed different opinions.

It's a bit strong though. I disagree with most of his stuff (most of what has been discussed today for example - utter nonsense from Spiers!) but I don't hate the guy because of it. People are allowed different opinions.

Talksport do it all the time. It makes Tim money so thats that.

I don't hate him, I just think he's an arsehole. The way he sucks up to certain people he knows, takes sly digs at others and all behind the veil of being a journalist.

There are plenty of fans that plenty have a go at on here for having the same views and they get called all sorts, probably correctly, I don't see Spiers as any different.

Talksport do it all the time. It makes Tim money so thats that.

What's money got to do with it? Is he not allowed to earn a living, it's not like he's taking it directly out of your pocket is it?

I bet you go all apeshit at a cafe when they bring you fried tomatoes instead of peeled plum tomatoes Johnny :)

Was the "End of Season Dinner/Awards" tonight? Any news on "winners" or new kit?

He seems to very much agree with the Thelwell/staff view of Wolves that has had the likes of Edwards as key players for years. I do wonder whether part of it is to keep the club on his side. Goes too far though imo, constantly praising edwards, coady, Doherty etc but very quick to criticise any of the foreign imports

Fan of the Season next. So I am going to jump ahead and say it will go to Quirk for his brilliant portrayal of angry local fan attacking some random Yank...

Gutting, the Quirk misses out to some lad called Dylan Stevens

Now onto the Costa section of the awards

Back