• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Player of the Season nominees video...

Goal of the Season nominees video...

Players Player of the Season nominees video...

Some utter bullshit spoken about Edwards and Coady in the Player of the Season nominees video

Just a couple of awards for Helder...
Helder!.jpg

Fans Player. Costa (56%)

Edwards got 30% of the vote to finish runner up

Coady 3rd and Doherty 4th
44% of Wolves fans didn't think Costa was our POTS....I really do despair sometimes.

The player of the season can only be Costa. No its a choice. Costa, Costa or Costa.

Spier's has been on the crack pipe. The only good thing is that it might generated some interest in Coady Ikeme and Edwards from other clubs and bring some extra money in while shipping them out.

30%. Fuck sake. I've always wondered if everyone at games slowly gets into football (women, kids, blokes who haven't played football) to know how it works properly. But no. Clearly plenty of people simply cheer on the boys and have a good day out. Fair enough. Well done Helder.

Have we learned nothing from the referendum? That 44% don't count.

Helder won so they should just get over it.

Ha. Difference is that more than 1% of POTS voters should have a clue what they are really on about.

44% didn't vote for Costa? :icon_lol: I had also forgotten that Stearman got voted player of the season ahead of Sako, Dicko or Afobe!

This is why I'm not a people person. There are too many stupid people around. You can't trust the public to vote for anything. Ever.

Wolves have all the supporter numbers with their votes. They should be made to explain their decision before they are allowed back in the stadium.

I'm hoping there's no news because of negotiations to pay off the money shop...

Can't be that difficult,wasn't a huge amount couple of million quid tops(I think) if it was me it'd be 'here's your cash,take your crap corporate logo and go,doors over there'

Back