• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Packing his stuff away for the removal firm....

To be fair I was thinking of booking the last week of June and the first week of July there this year ??

Helder and Ivan are both very quiet guys, it could be that Helder simply likes to stay at home.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Costa has just posted on Instagram "next stop Wolverhampton" Wouldn't have thought he'd want to spend his summer here (unless he's coming back to meet the new manager)

Kit launch.

Apparently Costa's done a live video on Insta tonight and he's said he's a Wolf and when asked to stay said "I will, I will"

http://indianexpress.com/article/sp...p-british-passport-to-play-for-india-4661155/

Danny Batth talking about representing India. Met with the Indian head coach over the last few days. Indian government would require him to surrender his British passport and live there for a year to do so though. I'd be happy to let him go on sabbatical myself.

State of some of these lines...

Batth is also willing to let go of any chances he might have had of playing for the England national team. “If you look at the centre-back situation, it’s not impossible to get into the England squad. But I’m exploring my other opportunities first,” he says.
:icon_lol:

:icon_lol: Prince William's pretty ugly but I'm not convinced Kate is gonna be in a rush to deep throat Del Woppio in the disabled toilets of Wetherspoon's in Aldridge tbh

Had many sessions in there back in 1993. Great pub it was.

Could be a number of things - summer training plan, checking on his injury etc etc.
Looks like you were right. Whilst everyone else is posting photos by the pool. Costa is continuing his recovery going by his Instagram.

Congrats to Hause and Iorfa for selection in the forthcoming England U-21 training squad

And Lee Evans (and Dave Edwards, but no surprise there) have made it into the Welsh training squad. Maybe a first full cap is around the corner?

And Lee Evans (and Dave Edwards, but no surprise there) have made it into the Welsh training squad. Maybe a first full cap is around the corner?

Wales must really be struggling for quality players.

Back