• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Nice bit of trolling by wolves on twitter:
jBAy5Bl.png

Not sure why they indulge that tosser.

There does seem to be a "cosy club" with the Wolves Twitter and who they engage with.

There is, but I guess it's understandable that they will interact with people they know more than those they don't?

There is, but I guess it's understandable that they will interact with people they know more than those they don't?

It just seems to me like they interact more with the fans that tweet them more often which is fair enough. Danks doesn't always come across great but he loves the club and he doesn't seem a bad bloke tbf and i think he's quite entertaining.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before but @Imageswolves is a decent Twitter account to follow for a bit of nostalgia, Daz Hale tweeted something from there yesterday and I took a look.

Hopefully that'll cheer frank up,and he won't be so much anti fosun,now they've done that for him

Iorfa and Hause both make the cut and are in the squad for the U21 tournament.

Lee Evans also gets in the Welsh squad for the game v Serbia.

Good rewards for Hause and Evans (who depsite his injuries has looked a better player to me), and a much needed boost for Iorfa. HOpefully they gain a lot from these experiences.

Not sure I've seen it mentioned here that Jack Ruddy is Scotland's first choice keeper at the Toulon tournament.

I've been away and at gigs a lot lately so just to double check..... Is there any word when our new kit is being launched?

Back