• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I've been away and at gigs a lot lately so just to double check..... Is there any word when our new kit is being launched?
Wolves tweeted last week to say details on new kit and website will be revealed in a couple of weeks.

Apparently they sent some kind of 'coming soon' style email about the unveiling of the new kit today - saw it on one of the Facebook groups.

I hate all this crap - we're hardly Real Madrid. Just unveil the fucking thing and stick it on sale - is it really necessary for all this bullshit? Didn't it used to get 'unveiled' via a 5 inch square colour photo on the back of the E&S?

Dont get why such a big deal is made of it these days.

Apparently they sent some kind of 'coming soon' style email about the unveiling of the new kit today - saw it on one of the Facebook groups.

I hate all this crap - we're hardly Real Madrid. Just unveil the $#@!ing thing and stick it on sale - is it really necessary for all this bull$#@!? Didn't it used to get 'unveiled' via a 5 inch square colour photo on the back of the E&S?

Until we hit the Premier League we're going to have to find other ways to generate revenue for Fosun. I would guess that they have decided that the first thing to do is build hype, probably to energize potential fans back in China.

Until we hit the Premier League we're going to have to find other ways to generate revenue for Fosun. I would guess that they have decided that the first thing to do is build hype, probably to energize potential fans back in China.

This pre-dates Fosun!

They'll never hit the heights of that awful Burrda kit that was unveiled by David Davis - with the badge on upside down. The highlight of the season.....

:icon_lol:

I hope/wish we get rid of money shop so I can buy one but probably very unlikely...

I'm more interested in the new website!

I'd like to get one for next season so I hope its a decent design. And as with SportingBet, I'd rather a different sponsor.

6baa47b4723f4d58136eec95768e996b.png

[emoji23][emoji23]

I'd like to get one for next season so I hope its a decent design. And as with SportingBet, I'd rather a different sponsor.
Look at Helsingborg's Home shirt. Replace red with gold/orange and blue with black.

That's the one.

If the rumor is true about that being the template, I'll need to enlist someone to ship one to me.

I hate all this crap - we're hardly Real Madrid. Just unveil the $#@!ing thing and stick it on sale - is it really necessary for all this bull$#@!? Didn't it used to get 'unveiled' via a 5 inch square colour photo on the back of the E&S?

I have a 12yr old who wets his boxers over these little unveils so I assume its for the likes of him[emoji1]

I hate all this crap - we're hardly Real Madrid. Just unveil the fucking thing and stick it on sale - is it really necessary for all this bullshit? Didn't it used to get 'unveiled' via a 5 inch square colour photo on the back of the E&S?

I miss the days when the E & S would print a choice of some really basic mocked up templates and you got to vote for your favourite.

I miss the days when the E & S would print a choice of some really basic mocked up templates and you got to vote for your favourite.

I miss the days when the E&S was almost a credible outlet for accurate Wolves news

I miss the days when the E&S was almost a credible outlet for accurate Wolves news
Early 90's it was the E&S or £1.50 per minute Club Call (Man we were linked with a lot of World Cup stars back then)

Early 90's it was the E&S or £1.50 per minute Club Call (Man we were linked with a lot of World Cup stars back then)

Clubcall will forever be on *the list* for the time they put up an advert on our Teletext page saying "International striker signs". Who was it? Fucking Paatelainen.

Back