• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I was born nearish Wales. I've known Pad for over 10 years. Big Manics fan. That should qualify me.

I might be 36 but I think I could do a quality pass, point and bollock job à la Paul Ince circa 2005.

The fact that you would be ahead is sad for me. I wish I was the Pendeford Neville Southall, but I am really only close in the gut measurement.

14 year to the day since Cardiff. What a day out that was.

14 years. Wow. I can still feel the hangover if I concentrate really hard. It's lodged in my nervous system.

Blimey didn't realise it was that long, corking day out that. Wish I had known how one sided it was going to be got a tad too drunk before the match. I wish we still had Murray, always felt so secure when he came and plucked the ball out the air like it was nothing.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Not terribly relevant but Prince has got married today.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

14 year to the day since Cardiff. What a day out that was.

And 29 years since nearly 50,000 Wolves fans descended on Wembley for the Sherpa Van final against Burnley. Now that was a great day.

And 29 years since nearly 50,000 Wolves fans descended on Wembley for the Sherpa Van final against Burnley. Now that was a great day.
As a young child it was the game that started my addiction, I still have the cap and rosette, wonderful day.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Do we have any construction workers on this board?

The agency I work for have been asked to source 3 x dumper drivers to start this Thursday (01/06/17) to pull up and help re-lay the pitch at Molineux.

If you have a CPCS card and a valid dumper ticket/license, PM me and I'll give you some more details.

It's basically 7 x consecutive days work from this Thursday.

Season ticket deadline extended for a week, approx 2800 short of the threshold.

Hoping for a new manager bounce in sales...nice of them to extend the refund deadline though.

Deadline is extended by 2 weeks.14th June the new cut off date

Wolves twitter account currently trolling Spiers about the new kit. Amusing.

Wolves twitter account currently trolling Spiers about the new kit. Amusing.
He is getting annoyed with the amount of fans asking him about the new kit....be a shame if it carried on...

Back