• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I wouldn't be too bothered about having it live if I could watch it say 24hrs later. Would be ideal to have it live if possible, but a replay is small steps in the right direction.

I would (and will) take either yeah. It won't stop me going to any games that I would of any way.

Fans should have been given more consideration YEARS ago but it doesn't look like it's going to change anytime soon, regardless of how much money gets ploughed into the game.

Game 300 miles away moved to a Friday night in January? No problem.
Extortionate admission prices? Yeah, well it's prime entertainment, innit? So prices have to stay 'competitive'. (You know - just in case I decide to go to St Andrews instead due to the price difference).

What's that? Televise a live game on Saturdays at 3pm?! Get to fuck. And no - you can't drink that beer in view of the pitch. Don't want the players seeing and feeling thirsty.

Not a bad offer (I don;t mean the carling):

Removed pic as I'm an idiot :)

:icon_lol:

To be fair, at least the club are making efforts in this department. No wait I mean - damn FOSUN, where are the 24 carat gold plated seats they promised us??

You've still left your code visible...

Thanks!

Decent offer though (free ticket for last game if I get one as a new season ticket holder next season, plus £2.50 a carling for all)

I have to say I have absolutely ZERO interest in watching an entire game that I already know the result of.

I have to say I have absolutely ZERO interest in watching an entire game that I already know the result of.

Depends how soon after the game it'll be available to watch. If it's soon after the final whistle then staying off social media isn't too difficult. If it's a week later, yeah, kind of pointless.

Me either. Having the goals available pretty much straightaway would be ace and then an extended highlights, say about 20 minutes would be ideal for me.

I would love to be able to watch back to be honest, but that is me being a bit of a nerd I think as well as if I haven't been able to get to a game. Which will be hard next year for me as it stands.

I would love to be able to watch back to be honest, but that is me being a bit of a nerd I think as well as if I haven't been able to get to a game. Which will be hard next year for me as it stands.

I'd probably go to the game, go home and rewatch it...

Looks like all games are going to be available for streaming next season. But you'll probably need an overseas IP address (not hard) and it'll be pay per game (depends how much it is I suppose)

sounds great Dan :)

EFL.JPGOk maybe im being really thick but why are they charging me in August when im still not really sure what it is and what I get?? Anyone else had this?

If they are saying I will get live streamed games for this then im all for it, just still not sure whats going on.

As for an overseas IP, a VPN will sort that, if you are a streamer you should be looking into one anyway as a lot of our favourite sites will soon be blocked :(

View attachment 1697Ok maybe im being really thick but why are they charging me in August when im still not really sure what it is and what I get?? Anyone else had this?

If they are saying I will get live streamed games for this then im all for it, just still not sure whats going on.

As for an overseas IP, a VPN will sort that, if you are a streamer you should be looking into one anyway as a lot of our favourite sites will soon be blocked :(

Not had one of those, but then my subscription end date is only a week after the cut off point they advised of 9th June so may not be entitled to anything anyway.

Agree though would want to see what was on offer under the new system before I decide whether to buy again.

Not had one of those, but then my subscription end date is only a week after the cut off point they advised of 9th June so may not be entitled to anything anyway.

Agree though would want to see what was on offer under the new system before I decide whether to buy again.
I might email and ask exactly wants included before I commit. I will let you know!

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I got the same refund with the same order date but nothing about charges for next year.

Back