• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Not exactly keeping those players on their toes though is it? Hand out large contracts and if the players were so inclined they could sit on their arses or put the bare minimum of effort in week in week out in the knowledge that you'll get paid. You would also think it's harder for the club to shift those player as they have such large contracts.

It's crackers to be handing out these contracts to bang average players, make them earn it. It's fairly well established psychology that players play much better when they are angling for a new contract.

Not exactly a massive contract though is it really in terms of football, it's the norm and he's still young so we have tied him down for the next few years when he should be developing, i don't see any harm in that. If any player wants to just take their money and not perform week in week out then no matter what the contract i would imagine we would move them on somehow. Listening to Evans he doesn't sound that type of player anyway and he's matured a lot since becoming a dad.

Just noticed that there are no seats behind the goals left for the Brum game!

Arsehats. Going to have to settle for the Billy Wright or Steve Bull Upper by the looks of it, unless they release any more behind the goals.

Fantastic! Absolutely love it!
Sorry.... the new artwork in the tunnel!

The Wigan one is pretty shit, but I guess they struggled to find anything interesting about Wigan.

Should have done Dave Whelan on crutches or something. He broke his leg once, ya know.

There's this little known, niche website www.wolves.co.uk which has a tickets section on it. Surprisingly it offers all of the type of information you are looking for, like 2112 and if not a member or STH £23, 25/2 purchase date. Pay on the day isn't ever announced until a day or so before either way.

As I don't live in the UK, I am not sure if Wolves are frequently selling out their allocation and Wolves website wouldn't give you that information. As I know there are a few posters on here who travel to away matches often, I wanted their personal advice. No need for sarcasm and being generally nasty.

Just noticed that there are no seats behind the goals left for the Brum game!

Arsehats. Going to have to settle for the Billy Wright or Steve Bull Upper by the looks of it, unless they release any more behind the goals.

When I looked earlier today all the Ines in the Billy Wright said they were sold out and only the two corner sections were available in the Steve Bull.

Does anyone know when the tickets for Reading away, go on general sale? How many tickets have we been allocated and will there be pay on the day?
I am thinking of coming back to the UK, to do 4 or 5 matches.
Thank you.

There's this little known, niche website www.wolves.co.uk which has a tickets section on it. Surprisingly it offers all of the type of information you are looking for, like 2112 and if not a member or STH £23, 25/2 purchase date. Pay on the day isn't ever announced until a day or so before either way.
As I don't live in the UK, I am not sure if Wolves are frequently selling out their allocation and Wolves website wouldn't give you that information. As I know there are a few posters on here who travel to away matches often, I wanted their personal advice. No need for sarcasm and being generally nasty.
As remembering what you have previously posted isn't a strength of yours, on this occasion I will remind you. I know what you really meant to say was, "thank you for the information". Alternatively look on the fucking website like everyone else does

Brum game is 4 for £40 ay it. So lots of groups of 4 adults, pretending 2 of them are kids :)

Oh is it. With the 4 for £40 thing that's been running as well no wonder it's chock-a-block.

£12.50 to get myself in the North Bank. Had Micro wanted to come along it was like pennies for him at 12 years old.

I went last Wednesday to get my ticket and there were only odd singles in the North Bank Upper even then. Looks like the ticketing idea is going to ensure a really good crowd. I applaud that. Will be nice for the Blues fans to see what full stands look like.

Adult away goalkeeper shirt is now only £20!

Any takers for the tasteful pink monstrosity? Anyone? It'd match perfectly with our away kit which has also been reduced recently.

Anyone would think they haven't sold all that well. Which would be a ridiculous assumption.

Adult away goalkeeper shirt is now only £20!

Any takers for the tasteful pink monstrosity? Anyone? It'd match perfectly with our away kit which has also been reduced recently.

Anyone would think they haven't sold all that well. Which would be a ridiculous assumption.

Initial batch sold well. The replacement stock not so much.

Doesn't really matter on the style or colour of the kit as this happens every year. The issue of having a new kit every year, never sell out of the second batch.

Good news - Still a way to go but..

Jordan Graham Verified account
‏@JordanGr_11

Getting back involved in training today for the first time in over 13 months has to be one of the happiest days of my life

Can anyone tell me how old Laurie Dalrymple is? i can't seem to find it out anywhere.

Back