• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Great Video. A person who genuinely listens to the supporters and thinks about the long term future of the club.

I agree. Very impressed and more importantly, his actions match the words.

Not sure I'm ready to return to the ST fold just yet so his comments about matchday pricing interested me

Lambert still aiming to make the playoffs, but for me the defeat to Burton has ended that. We needed a goal scorer in on January and he has failed to address that and he still doesnt
know his best starting XI, so for me its too late for the playoffs IMHO.

Lambert still aiming to make the playoffs, but for me the defeat to Burton has ended that. We needed a goal scorer in on January and he has failed to address that and he still doesnt
know his best starting XI, so for me its too late for the playoffs IMHO.

He probably knows that too, but he can't really write the season off. I'd have been more realistic and telling a number of these players they have these final three months to play for their futures.

He probably knows that too, but he can't really write the season off. I'd have been more realistic and telling a number of these players they have these final three months to play for their futures.
Exactly and I think that's a big reason for all the rotation we're seeing - "Why should you be in my plans for next season?". The rest of this season serves that purpose and also we have the freedom (with relegation as unlikely as playoffs, if not more so) to play the sort of attacking football that might give people the added incentive of taking up season tickets. You hear in that interview a few references to the Fulham game and how it gave value for money etc.

There's definitely been a direction to Lambert in my view to up the 'excitement factor' and to make good use of his squad to give us the best possible start to next season.

Dave Edwards got an "in-form" card in FIFA 17 today. Basically recognizing him as one of the 23 best performers in the world last week.

Dave Edwards got an "in-form" card in FIFA 17 today. Basically recognizing him as one of the 23 best performers in the world last week.

Can get a decent Wolves UT now with Costa's MOTM card too.

A few Wolves players thoroughly enjoying a night out at Penn Tandoori

111.jpg

It's rude to sit at the table with your hat on...but at least Doherty has taken his gloves off!

Urgh, it really annoys me when people don't take their coats off!

The photo was posted by Penn Tandoori on the Facebook they were hardly papped!

Chavtastic!

Doherty looks like he should be out queuing at the Methodist Church on Darlington Street every lunchtime, while smoking some Black Mamba.

Black Mamba? Who are you, Del Boy?

Back