• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

I managed to get them two news numbers online, bizarre system.
Loving your work ;)

Seriously we do need new fans. It's a seriously aging fanbase. I'm 36 in April and I'm easily amongst the youngest up there at the top of the NB.

The £23 for an U12 is probably going to get me back in the ST club....That and a bit of hope. If we don't make the 16.5k, I'll still probably not make my money back, but at the weekend I missed out on something I wanted for the first time I gave it up post Saunders and as much as we loved watching it on tele, I wish we were there.

Loving your work ;)

Seriously we do need new fans. It's a seriously aging fanbase. I'm 36 in April and I'm easily amongst the youngest up there at the top of the NB.
Going for the BQ. Tried to convince my old man to come back too, but he's not having it.

Might have to investigate if any pre-match pubs are suitable for 8 year olds next season too.

Crikey, I've bought them :)

Wife gonna kill me :) :)

What's stopping an adult season ticket holder buying an extra U12 £23 ticket just to bump it up to 16,500 and then get a return of up to £119?

What's stopping an adult season ticket holder buying an extra U12 £23 ticket just to bump it up to 16,500 and then get a return of up to £119?

Think that it needs at least 14,500 to be STs at adult prices for refunds to happen - so too many doing what you propose will stymie that

Just clicked on to the online ticket site to look at renewing my ST and I'm in a queue to access the website. Over a 7 minute wait as there are 400+ people ahead of me!

Yeah I really don't like this new queueing system just to purely access the site.

Oh well it was a good idea. If you had the money you could buy a bubble of £23 season tickets around you to ensure you are never sat by numpties.

Oh well it was a good idea. If you had the money you could buy a bubble of £23 season tickets around you to ensure you are never sat by numpties.
If I ever win the EuroMillions then I plan to buy every seat and then auction them off one by one. With every applicant having to go through my vetting process.

If I ever win the EuroMillions then I plan to buy every seat and then auction them off one by one. With every applicant having to go through my vetting process.
Something I have also thought of in the past but with music gigs.

R.I.P. Tredman.
Think I've got away with it, she's still talking to me at least. I'm off to France for the next three days, that should give her time to get over it (or stew on it...).

Think I've got away with it, she's still talking to me at least. I'm off to France for the next three days, that should give her time to get over it (or stew on it...).
You've handed your children a life sentence. I mean some would call that inhumane.

You've handed your children a life sentence. I mean some would call that inhumane.
Meh, they're 5th generation fans now and they've got it easy.

It was stand on the SB for me when I was their age, mainly looking at people's backs or standing on the fences at the front.

At £23 the team could pretty much buy a whole Primary School season tickets without a dent to their pockets. What a gesture that would be.

Back