• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Seems like a good offer, tbf.

Innovative and clever idea. I really hope they get the take-up required. If there was a way I could afford it I would be very very tempted.

I will take advantage of the offer for the blues game though, for sure, might see if Micro fancies coming along.

Early bird offers - Offer open till first week in April. Up to £119 refund if reach 16500 by 31st May. Works out at £57.50 in North and South banks. With starting prices as of last year

Cav out for a number of weeks with a knee injury.

Shame. He really needs a proper run of games or I worry we will not see the best of him.

Chance for Ronan at some point I guess, with Weimann doing well on the left on Saturday too.

He's been suffering for a while from what it says which makes sense he didn't seem quite up to scratch last few games. Hopefully he heals up and comes back in before the end of the season.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

He's been suffering for a while from what it says which makes sense he didn't seem quite up to scratch last few games. Hopefully he heals up and comes back in before the end of the season.

How often is this the case? A player isn't quite at their best and it turns out they've been carrying an injury

If he has been carrying an injury then agree not surprising that we have not seen him at his best.

Pity as he has not had the iimpact yet that many were expecting given his price tag, but I felt just needed a settled fully fit period of games to do so - he hasn't had that so far

How often is this the case? A player isn't quite at their best and it turns out they've been carrying an injury
Yes indeed too often and it's a shame. I still think Cav will be great for us but I would rather him heal up than making things worse by trying to play on.

If he has been carrying an injury then agree not surprising that we have not seen him at his best.

Pity as he has not had the iimpact yet that many were expecting given his price tag, but I felt just needed a settled fully fit period of games to do so - he hasn't had that so far
I wondered as others did if he would end up playing no 10 especially with Weimann coming in. Shame with the timing.

Just had an email
Under 17's season ticket in any stand for next season £50

Nice, well done Wolves.

Tickets are half price for the Blues home game on Friday February 24.

more good news.
Also Season Tickets are froze (for everyone) and we are doing that Leeds thing with refunds if we sell so many(16500)
Not sure Leeds actually reached the right amount though.

Tickets are half price for the Blues home game on Friday February 24.more good news.
Also Season Tickets are froze (for everyone) and we are doing that Leeds thing with refunds if we sell so many(16500)
Not sure Leeds actually reached the right amount though.

Just booked that now - evening game so staying over

Need a bit of help.....

Trying to buy season tickets for me & my two kids - but its saying I can only buy one per supporter number, obviously the kids don;t have numbers so how do i buy one?

Edit - never mind sorted it, stupid system

Back