• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Some bloke called Razak Boukari has come on for Togo in the same game.

Morocco need a draw in their final game against the Ivory Coast to qualify otherwise Saiss will be back by the weekend

My lad was mascot today at the Norwich match - the young kit man invited us in to the changing rooms before the team arrived so my son could have a look around and was really good with him. When the team arrived, all the players signed autographs and most of them posed for photos too - couldn't praise the players and staff enough, top bunch of people.

Nice, even though it was that ghastly away kit !

Cav seems to have fizzled out a bit. It would be great to see Ronan and Bright start next week.

Getting a bit fed up of twitter keyboard warriors having a go at other fans trying to buy tickets for the Liverpool game. The usual 'coming out of the woodwork' cobblers.

Why can't some people understand that others simply can't afford to go to games every week and simply have to pick and choose which fixtures to try and get tickets for?

Never been on twitter but from what I've seen/heard, its just full of morons or dickheads.........as I heard the other day, 'twitter' for people who can't shut up, even when they're on their own

As a source of breaking news it's excellent, the less said about a lot of Wolves fans on there the better.

I prefer Twitter to Facebook at least you don't have to read bafta style speeches from people about random aspects of their lives. Social media in general has degenerated into a bunch of drama queens moaning about 1st world issues.

I never get involved on FB or Twitter for that very reason as you can seem to share an opinion without being branded an idiot or clueless by some webmong.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

I think with both platforms it depends who you follow and who you can 'cull'.

I've unfollowed loads of idiots on twitter recently as it's like reading the inner monologue of a character from a Steve Bruce novel.

Plenty of excellent tweets out there but sadly too many from people who think volume of tweets = proof of knowledge. Some of the abuse our players - and even the manager after 2 games of his tenure - have received has been appalling.

Criticism - fine. Personal abuse and insults? Idiotic.

I use Facebook as a light hearted platform. Whereas with Twitter there is often good information on there.

I don't post a huge amount on Twitter as I'm not that good at keeping my thoughts below 1,400 words a lot of the time, let alone 140 characters. I don't get how people go to games and Tweet all the way through them, watch the game. There has been the odd occasion (mostly under Ken) where a game has been so dull - McDons at home last season was definitely one - I've been posting on here :icon_lol: but it's very much the exception.

Does anybody else notice on Facebook your feed getting jammed with your mates liking the holiday/baby/whatever pics of some goon you don't know? I binned it about three months ago and the only thing I miss is the availability of a political blogger Another Angry Voice, just need to adjust to visiting his webpage. I read but don't post on Twitter.

With the Wolves website being so utterly appalling Twitter is ace for keeping up without having to endure the site unless necessary.

Does anybody else notice on Facebook your feed getting jammed with your mates liking the holiday/baby/whatever pics of some goon you don't know? I binned it about three months ago and the only thing I miss is the availability of a political blogger Another Angry Voice, just need to adjust to visiting his webpage. I read but don't post on Twitter.

With the Wolves website being so utterly appalling Twitter is ace for keeping up without having to endure the site unless necessary.
You just need to sort out your preferences. I've not blocked many people on Facebook but I've had to block loads of pages that people share constantly (Minions memes, those banal religious 'messages' etc).

I still see the odd bullshit meme or racist nonsense on there every so often but 95% of the time it's fine.

Foolishly I started looking at the replies to Carl's tweets... That is the aspect of twitter I don't like. For news and info it's great and I do like the odd non political meme.

Norwich fans giving it large that it was a penalty with a pic of WH almost on the floor when contact was made as justification.

No point in arguing with that lol.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Really don't use Facebook or Twitter - sometimes being older & having no idea what is going on with current media systems is a benefit

At least on twitter people are reduce to smaller comments, I made the fatal error on Facebook yesterday sharing a slightly positive post about Obama only to be ambushed by numerous political experts in my friend list.

Back