• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Huddersfield rearranged for Tues 28th Feb

Four years today since Deano's amazing first game vs Blackburn...let's have a look at what I had to say on Facebook about it.

So, Dean "In The Army Now" Saunders wants us to channel the spirit of Bully. We certainly played like a Graham Turner team circa 1991, with Kevin Doyle channeling the spirit of Paul McLoughlin. Utter dirge. "Championship football" does not mean "lamp it forward into the channels" or "use your centre-half as your only attacking threat". Not impressed at all.

I think I let him off lightly.

My sons just been chosen to be the mascot for the away game vs Norwich - he's massively excited!

Wolves are really good with the young wolves members.

I take it that he has now got his mugshot on the official site PQ? Congratulations, I'm sure that it'll a great day for the two of you.

The biggest sesh head had to make another account LMFAO.. Fucking flid.

Burton sold out. Missed out on a ticket. Would have liked to have gone to this one.

Same for me now. Was hoping to get an away ticket but the home end will do.

With your address you might be okay but Burton are going to be on the look out for Wolves fans buying in the home areas for certain.

Yeah possibly. It certainly helps living here!

Surely they've clocked onto the fact there will be plenty of Wolves fans going to do this?

Girlfriends family are from Swadlincote which is 7 or 8 miles from Burton itself so didn't arouse any suspicion.

Saiss played 72 minutes as LCB in a 3-5-2 in a dreadful game. Morocco currently losing 1-0 to DR Congo.

Back