• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Wolves are deeply saddened to announce that Vice-President Rachael Heyhoe-Flint has passed away after a short illness, at the age of 77.

I met her a couple of times, very nice lady. What a shame.

C2d5ajSWIAUA_aO.jpg

More sad news, I never met or spoke to her but she clearly loved our club a lot.

RIP Rachel, GT will welcome you warmly

As has been mentioned elsewhere, she was instrumental in preventing the club from going under in the 1980's.

Watching a BT show with Spencer Prior, he said he nearly joined Wolves on a massive deal before he joined Norwich.. Something I didnt know.

Wolves in rare injury update

http://www.expressandstar.com/sport...pdates-on-michal-zyro-silvio-and-niall-ennis/

Summary:
Graham - Set to get outside and start training soon. Had a few niggles but nothing knee related
Zyro - On track and where he should be in his recovery
Silvio - March at the earliest for him
Ennis - Back outside in a few weeks time (so hopefully we will get to see him in the 1st team before the end of the season)

Edit - There was me thinking Tim II had got this stuff out of Wolves....but he just read the website - http://www.wolves.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/read-injury-update-3528340.aspx

Getting a bit fed up of twitter keyboard warriors having a go at other fans trying to buy tickets for the Liverpool game. The usual 'coming out of the woodwork' cobblers.

Why can't some people understand that others simply can't afford to go to games every week and simply have to pick and choose which fixtures to try and get tickets for?

I did think that Wolves doing half price membership in the week when those who are members are going to be advantaged was bad timing and poorly thought out.

Getting a bit fed up of twitter keyboard warriors having a go at other fans trying to buy tickets for the Liverpool game. The usual 'coming out of the woodwork' cobblers.

Why can't some people understand that others simply can't afford to go to games every week and simply have to pick and choose which fixtures to try and get tickets for?

I don't really understand why so many people are falling over themselves to get tickets. We were playing these type of teams on a weekly basis a few years ago.

I did think that Wolves doing half price membership in the week when those who are members are going to be advantaged was bad timing and poorly thought out.

I didn't see that and you're right. But thinking about it if it fills the Mol more in the future I have no complaints.

I have no issue with encouraging more people to head to Wolves games, the more the merrier IMO, however I do have an issue with Wolves and their demand management. This was always going to be a glory tie which people would want to attend. With this in mind dropping from 1100 points to 1020 was always xgoing to make life difficult for the website to handle!

Anyway Wolves have tweeted to say there are enough tickets for everyone with 1020 points so just relax and you will get them.

Last edited:
Saiss has scored for Morocco tonight.

Back