• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

General Wolves News

Two in a row for Doherty now. Something tells me many on TWF wont be taking WhoScored? seriously...

Batth's on there for his Mannequin Challenge attempt

Wolves ‏@OfficialWolves 59s60 seconds ago
Gaffer's Wolves Player interview to follow later. But he says Mike Williamson and Joe Mason hoping to play for Under 23s on Monday night.

Hopefully Williamson gets through it and we will be able celebrate a new signing for January (just one we signed last January)

Hopefully Williamson gets through it and we will be able celebrate a new signing for January (just one we signed last January)

I thought Moxey took his soundbites with him when he left?

I thought Moxey took his soundbites with him when he left?

He did and Lambert found them...interview the other day saying it will be like a new signing when Williamson returns

He did and Lambert found them...interview the other day saying it will be like a new signing when Williamson returns
Okay I give up - where did you find the subtitles option? Looked all over for it.

Okay I give up - where did you find the subtitles option? Looked all over for it.
Lambert talks like my Uncles (Mums side of the fam) so years spent trying to understand what the fook they are saying

His accent isn't that broad at all...
I can understand the video feeds from insurgents in the caves of Tora Bora better than I can understand Paul Lambert.

As much as I'd like to see the return of Williamson, and he improved the defence hugely last year, my concern is that he will be seen as a new signing and we won't get another CB in. Then he will crock himself again the day after the window shuts...

Regardless of Williamson, we still need another as even if he holds up for the rest of the season then he is moving (quickly) towards the end of his football career

For the love of Christ I hope we don't put all our eggs in the Williamson basket.

It'd be good to see him back but we can't rely on him by any means.

For the love of Christ I hope we don't put all our eggs in the Williamson basket.

It'd be good to see him back but we can't rely on him by any means.

Same as we don't really need a striker,dicko will be back soon,then we'll be ok

A 33 year old who hasn't played for over a year is a bonus, not part of a plan

Our defensive problems won't be solved by 1 player, especially one that has been crocked for a year. If anyone at the club believes that it will, then they can fook off and join Saunders in the fuckwit club.

Back